Who's 可可?! 005

Not edited!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Thx for the support!!! This chapter is the missing Chapter for Friday. The next updates is Monday through Friday. In the weekdays I'll be typing more up so I can update when I can and also finish my school work.

Vote and Comment!!!

  (Y/N) POV:

"Wake up!" I shouted. He didn't respond so I just had to lift him up. Why is heavy or it's just me maybe because I sort of weak because I don't exercise enough. I put his hand around my shoulder and walked step by step out of the diner shop. It was still raining as I walked out of the store.

________________________

~Time Skip~

________________________

I was at my apartment and I put him on my couch. I was going to boil some hot water for some fresh tea. I waited for my water to boil. I heard something saying "可可~~" who the heck is 可可? I have a nickname called 可可 because of my manhua readers but I think that can also be his friends name or something. Hmm...I think hot water is better for a sick person instead of tea. I looked at his direction and he was snuggling with a pillow. I almost forgot, he needs a new set of clothes....

________________________

I can't change the clothes for him...I checked my contact list on my phone and then decided to call a friend of mine over which was a guy. "Sorry!~~~ I can't pick up my phone right!" The voicemail said. "Damn it!" I said. I walked over to Cai XuKun and unfolded his hands from the pillow. I closed my eyes then taking his hoodie off. This is so freaking weird!!! I went to my closet and grabbed a giant black long sleeved shirt. I tried to put the shirt on him but then I had to look. My face was very warm that moment. When I finished to put the shirt on him, I put his arm around me again struggling to get him into my room. When I finally did and he was under my covers he said

________________________

"可可~~" Then he suddenly grabbed my hand while I was trying to walk away. I tried to pull his hand off of mine. "可可~~don't leave~" he grabbed on tighter. What's wrong with this guy. I felt his strong grip on my hand pulling me towards him. "可可~stay here with me." He said. Yet again I tried to pull his hand off but it only got worse. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into my bed. He better know what he's doing. He turned his body to face my body. A grip on my waist. Face touching his. My face feels steaming hot. An inch away, from my nose touching his. I turned my body the other direction. This is a close one. Feeling his grip loosen up. I pulled his arm off of my waist. Then I sneaky got out of the bed to dry his shirt. After when I dried his shirt, I went to the cabinet in the kitchen to grab a pill and a cup of hot water. I sneaky made my way back to my bed. I open his mouth and stuffed the pill in his mouth. Then pouring hot water in his mouth. "Just swallow the pill." I said. Then he swallowed the water with the pill. I placed the cup of hot water on the smaller counter. I need to sleep on the couch. I went to my closet and grabbed a separate sheet of blankets and a pillow. I walked to the living room's couch and placed the pillow and the blanket on the couch. I looked at my phone 10pm. I need to take a shower. I walked to the bathroom with my clothes in my hands.

________________________

~Time Skip~

________________________

After that refreshing hot shower. I covered myself up in my blanket on the couch. Falling into a deep sleep.

   *Surprise* Cai XuKun's Pov:

    "可可..." I yelled. "可可,你不要走(This is my best translation: 可可, please don't leave)."

(Y/N) Pov:

The sound of someone yelling suddenly woke me up. I looked at my phone 12am. Cai XuKun can you not ruin my sleep!!. I only had more than one hour of sleep. I walked into my room and I see Cai XuKun just yelling. I touch his forehead for his temperature, it's hot but not as hot at first. A sudden grip on my hand. "What can I do to have a peaceful sleep..." I said. The grip of his hand pulled me onto my bed. He was on top of me and he's eyes were opened. I thought he was asleep... A long stare was going on and I felt more and more tired. "可可.." he said. "I'm not 可可..." I said. "可可...don't leave me like you did once already..." he said. "可可...I'm tired----" he continued as he slowly dropped back onto the bed. What's wrong with this guy? I feel his head next to mine. I felt a touch of his hands around my waist. Why is this feeling so familiar? I drifted into my thoughts and slowly close my eyes sleeping.

Cai XuKun's Pov:

可可, I finally found you....Your scent is the same. The small mind of yours have bigger ideas than I thought you had. You thought I haven't fallen for you...Innocent smile and generally the same, still into tea. Your hair has gotten longer. I hope you will forgive me 可可. I always loved you. I won't ever let you go like I did back then.

Third Pov:

Is it a good thing to remember or is it not?

(Y/N) Pov:

   My alarm suddenly woke me up. I turned around to see him(Cai XuKun) next to me. I sneaky got out of my bed and went into my closet to grab my uniform for school. I changed into the uniform and then I went to the bathroom, did what I did in there. Guess what? Surprise from womanhood. Haha. i got my damn period, I haven't even been keeping track of my period. I grabbed a few pads and put them in my backpack. When I was ready I grabbed a piece of bread and exit out of the apartment building.  The bus was just at the bus stop and I ran for it!!!

________________________

~Time Skip~

________________________

  At the classroom, everyone was seated in their seats and the teacher was telling us about some stuff we had to do for school. "So class...you guys will have to work at your middle schools for certain hours." "Please also fill in the information that is needed for the trips." he said as he handed out the forms. Now great, I hope my old classmates aren't gonna be there.

Vote and Comment!!!