Hetalia!!!

I LUV THIS SERIES!!! NOW IM ADDICTED TO SAYING PASTAAAAA!!! ITALY IS MA BEST FRIEND!

~~~Summary~~~

This whole series is basically a parody of the worlds history and is explained with each country being a real person!

~~~Characters~~~

Uh theres a lot of characters in this series but ill name the main ones you see often...

Italy - He is very energetic, loves girls and pasta, friendly and very nice, loves cats, he's very weak but can retreat places VERY QUICKLY! He always surrenders himself with his white flag too. He's alliances with Germany and Japan the alliance is called Axis Powers.

Germany - Hes stern but is great friends with Italy for... reasons, loves beer, has a thing for bondage.... (AWKWARD) He's alliances with Japan and Italy.

Japan - He's your typical friendly but strict Japanese boy, very kind, loves cats, he can't really make anything other than Japanese food. But he's very smart and talks about all the technical stuff with Germany while Italy just sits there ._. He's alliances with Italy and Germany.

~~~

There are a lot more characters like America, China, Russia, Canada, England, France, Prussia... A lot more.... ya. I LUV THIS SERIES THOUGH! But the painful part is the fact that each episode is 5 min long and guess how many episodes? at least 50 in the first 2 (or 3) Seasons and the newer ones have only 12-13 yup ._. The art style though changes a lot as you progress through the series. First they don't look shiny and the art style isn't very sharp then they change that throughout the series. weird ._. I personally likes the first art style tho.

~~~

-Kawaii/Rio