Chapter eleven: The hero, carrying out his plans! [Part III]

I licked blood off my sword. "I must apologise for ruining your little moment there, Sky Maiden, but I was getting all impatient!" I let out a sigh, and kicked Groose's dead body. "..Stop that." Zelda sniffled and looked up to me. It looked like she had stopped crying, and was now giving me a dirty look. I brought a hand to my mouth and let out a giggle, "Oooh, how scary! But don't worry; you will see your friends soon in the afterlife~!" "I hope you burn in the pits of hell, demon." She said to me with no emotion. "You ruined everything."

Wow, one minute she was sobbing, the next she wants me to die. Zelda slowly let go of Groose's body and stood up. I smirked and snapped my fingers. A few red crystal daggers appeared around me. I snapped my fingers again and sent them directly towards her. The girl cowered down in fear as they hit her arm. A moment later, I saw some blood drip off her dress sleeves and onto the ground.

She groaned out in pain and let out a sigh. "I-I... ....You... Killed everyone else already, right?" Zelda slowly looked back up to me and had a depressed and hopeless look in her eyes. I lightly smiled at her and gave a little nod. "Yes, I did." I lied to her. Zelda never stood back up. She was now lying on the ground on her hands and knees, with her hands keeping her up. "Very well, then. Kill me and get it over with. Link.... Groose... Impa... I'm so sorry!"

I internally shrugged and snapped my fingers again. Zelda lifted up in the air and floated towards me. She didn't seem to fight it any longer. I grabbed her and lifted her over my shoulders. She let out a few silent tears as she shut her eyes into a sleep. I let out a laugh and walked towards the door to the scared grounds. So it was that easy, huh?! I opened it with my free hand and walked outside, to the bottom of the sealed grounds. "Master, it is soon time for you to reawaken." I called out to the seal sticking out from the ground. "I must apologise for making you wait so long."

Once I made it to the seal sticking up from the ground, Zelda began to float in the air again. Her eyes were closed, but she was still alive. Her facial expression showed no emotion, so I didn't know if she was in pain or not, and personally, I didn't care. I moved my arms up and began to hum and chant an ancient language. I danced around the girl's body and chanted out a spell to awaken Demise. The sky soon turned dark as night, and the earth began to rumble underneath the seal. Black mist poured out and engulfed Zelda's body. She screamed out loud in pain as more and more mist poured out. So much poured out that it looked like it was eating her body and soul up.

And that's what it did.

Her body soon dissolved into the darkness and the black sky began to turn red. "Ah.. so beautiful." I looked up to the sky and whispered out. I looked back down to the awakening seal. "Destroy until your heart's content, Master." I gave a small bow. "But I have one last errand to run."

I wonder how my lovely Link is doing? Perhaps I should tell him about his dead friends? My lips curled into a smirk and I snapped my fingers..

***

Author's note: Er... Sorry if it's not that long or well made. I wanted to take a bit of a break because I'm uber-stressed from school and my own personal life. But next chapter will be MUCH longer, and I promise it will be better made! Hopefully it will be done in a week or two..
-Beautiful-Lunatic