Ch.25

Surprise surprise! Zac will be shown here in this chapter so yeah lol and Lola won't, I will say who Lola is at the end of this chapter.

2 days later-

Olivia's POV-

We walked inside the school and there were some people looking at jack because of his face but they just look away.

His face doesn't look that bad tho, it healed really fast but he just has some small stuff, like his lip, black eye but it's already going away, and the cut under his eyebrow

His face doesn't look that bad tho, it healed really fast but he just has some small stuff, like his lip, black eye but it's already going away, and the cut under his eyebrow. Also Jack has been acting different too...

Yesterday he was like annoyed of everything but he was trying to hide it the whole day and sometimes he will rase his voice but then I will look and he will look at me and he'll just lower it down. But I wasn't sure why, unless it was because of the fight? But I don't know.

As normal I went to my locker and he went to his and this time I finished first than him and I closed my locker and I smiled and I turn around and I see Lola which stopped me from walking because it wasn't just her...she was with jack

I see her place her hand behind his neck and anger filled my whole body and I was about to walk up to her but then I see jack push her arm away and I heard him rase his voice again and I heard him say to back off and to not touch him.

I just walk up to them and I heard her say something as I was walking up to them

"Is your temper running again? You know I could help you with that, at home, in your room-"

I saw jack push her making her almost trip and I placed my hand on jacks back and I looked at her

"Is something wrong here"

I said and she just rolled her eyes and left

"Bitch"

I said and I just look at jack and I could see anger in his eyes.

I left one eyebrow signaling him to calm down now, and he took a deep breath in through his nose and out.

He turned around to walk back to his locker but he stopped and moved me behind him but I didn't get to see who it was and I move to the side and I see Zac there.

He closed jacks locker and walked up to us

"Why'd you close it, you fucking psycho"

Jack said pushing him and I pulled him back and I see his hand come to a fist but I put my hand over it and he let go of it and held my hand.

"Well, thought you didn't need it "

He said with a small smile but he couldn't. His face was a bit worse than jack tho...