Chapter 3

"You won't tell anyone, right~?" He says whispering in your ear. 

     "If you do I'll have to kill you~" He says as he pulls a knife out of his pocket, gently dragging across your jaw then lips.

     You whimper quietly when skin breaks on your bottom lip, blood slowly dripping down your chin. You looked up at him as you begin crying again.

     "Why? Why do this to me? You love me, don't you?" You ask, looking up into his eyes as he looks down at you fiercely.

     "Sweetheart, love of my life. Me loving you is the exact reason I do this. After all, I have to make sure you're mine, and mine only."

     "No, this is not love." You say as you try to hold back tears.

     You don't know the man in front if you. The Min Yoongi you married would never cause you harm, the man in front of you was a total stranger.

     "Baby, you don't understand do you? They all love you." He says as he plays with the pocketknife.

     "They'll only try to take you away from me. In order to ensure our relationship I must be willing to remove anyone who threatens that." Yoongi say turning, walking towards a picture of Taehyung. Yoongi pierces the knife into the wall, the blade cutting through the picture across Tae's neck.

     "And I'll start with him."

     "Yoongi please! Don't hurt them, I..I'll do anything!"

     He doesn't flinch as he walks out of the room laughing. You try to. stand up, your weak body giving out under you as you fall to the ground. You cry as you yell for help, your voice cracking hoarsely.

     "Somebody! Please help! Help me! Can anyone hear me!?" You yell through sobs as you slowly lay on your side giving up.

     You lay on the cold floor for hours, pain shooting through you with every little movement.

     "Help...please." You say barely a whisper.

     No one was there to answer as you laid on the floor, your body aching from the hits still bruising from yesterday, your head pounding with a headache from how often hes pulled your hair lately.

     Everything changed so quickly, one night you and Yoongi were holding each other in bed, watching a movie and talking about your future, and the next morning he was beating you relentlessly.

     Every day you tried to figure it out, trying to figure out what had caused him to snap..but you couldn't remember anything.

     Sometimes you would head voices in the other room, you couldnt pinpoint who they belonged to, but you would hear them.

     Sometimes you would hear the voices ask about you, you would try to whine out but they could never hear you under all of the clothes locked away in the closet in the back of the apartment.

     "i wanna go home..I-i wanna go home some please! someone please help me!" you cried out, sobbing at this point as you screamed as loud as your weak body and your hoarse voice would let you.

     That's when you heard a familiar voice creeping closer to you.

     "And what did I say about screaming for help~?"

     You turned slowly, fear growing in your eyes as you're met face to face with what could possibly be your death.