Chapter 1

"Ariella!" I hear my mom call from downstairs.  "Coming!" I echo back. Today was the day we moved from our beautiful home in L.A. to a small quaint town in Alaska. Mom and Dad wanted to move away from the busy city life and away from prying paparazzi. See my mom and dad, Kate and Benjamin, are very famous celebrities and just wanted a place where we could be a family away from the public eye. So they purchased a newly built home in Venetie, Alaska (Pic Above).

"Kate, if we don't leave for the airport now we will miss our flight."  my dad calmly and lovingly tells her. "Okay Okay I'm ready now lets go! Ariella, sweetheart you have everything correct?" "Yes mom, I'm ready to get moving." I love my parents they have always done anything in their power for me. I was adopted at a young age and my mom and dad never hid that from me, of which I'm very grateful. We have a very honest relationship with one another so when I hit 8 my parents noticed I was developing faster and by age 12 I looked 15. 

FLASHBACK

"MOM!! MOM!!"
"What is it sweetheart? What's wrong?"
"Why am I so weird?"
"Ariella you are not weird. Why would you say that?"
"The girls at school say I am. They say I'm too tall, and I look funny when I run, and mom what's motorboating mean?"
"Ummm ....  sweety that's another topic all together. Listen sweetheart-"
"No mom why, why am I different?!"
"Who said you were different?"
"Dad, Whats wrong with me, why am I different?"
"Munchkin, sit down we need to talk."
"Sweetheart we love you very much and we've always been honest with you. It's time you know what sets you apart from your friends."
"Okaaay.... starting to get worried ."
"Munchkin there's no other way to say this but here goes.... you're a werewolf. This is why you're faster than your friends, taller, stronger..."
"And more developed than your friends sweetheart."
"Mom, there's no such thing as werewolves... why would you say that?"
"Oh but Ariella there is and you are one. Remember we adopted you ... well the small orphanage we got you from is a werewolf orphanage in London. They don't take well to our kind wanting to take or adopt one of their kind."
"We showed them we could respect their way of life, the way of raising, know their rules. We loved you from the first moment we saw you and went to great lengths to show the werewolves we could love you as much as they would. They made us promise to tell you when the time was right before your first shift."
"........."
"Ariella? Are you okay?"
" Hmm.. Yes , I think so dad. It's just a lot to take in, but at the same time it makes so much sense."

End of FLASHBACK

We've just landed at the local airport in Fort Yukon and collected our luggage. Everything else had already arrived at our new home. We get in the care waiting to take us to our final destination. It's a 3-4 hour drive so I settle in with my phone and set Pandora up for some soothing tunes. I soon find myself dozing off into a dreamless sleep.

"Munchkin, we're here wake up." I hear my dad calling me out of my slumber. I'm 19 and he still calls me munchkin...I love him. "I'm up- wow! You guys this place is simply stunning!! I call dibs on bedroom!!" I squeal happily as I walk up to our new home. " Ariella, sweety you have a whole floor just for you. Take the elevator to the third floor, when you come out make a right and your room is the first on the left. Feel free to explore all you want love!!" "SWEET!" I holler as I run off.

I take the elevator to the third floor and when I get off I head straight to my room

I take the elevator to the third floor and when I get off I head straight to my room. "If it looks as stunning as the rest of this house I may never leave!" I say to no one in particular. As I reach my door I feel as if my nerves are on edge. "Bella? You okay?" I ask my wolf. "Yes I'm fine just can't seem to settle down, somethings up Arie, I don't know what but it's nothing to be alarmed about." She tells me as she goes back and forth in my head. I block her out so I can have some sense about me and she can try to relax. I walk into my room and my jaw instantly drops. "Oh My GOSH!!! This is... this is gorgeous!!!" I squeal. My room is a beautiful soft gray and white with a queen size  bed in the middle, plush couches for sitting, and I notice a nice sized bathroom and a walk-in closet as well. " I think I'm in love!" 

I unpack my bags and get settled in my room

I unpack my bags and get settled in my room. "I cant believe mom and dad gave me a whole floor!" My closet is already stocked full of my belongings that were brought ahead of time. I simply finish putting the last touches of me in my room. I am still a bit jet lagged so I lie down for a quick nap. "My bed is heaven and I shall never leave it." I say to myself. " But you have to leave it Arie or we will starve and what about finding our mate?  Our mate wouldn't approve of us being skin and bones." Bella states to me. " I know Bella but this bed you have to admit it does feel good and besides I'm not going to starve us lol , I just want a nap and then we can go eat. I don't want our mate , where ever he might be, to reject us because we are not enough for him. I promise I will eat and  stay healthy." I tell her then blocking her off  so I may sleep. Besides its not like I won't stay healthy , I am a werewolf so high metabolism kinda key there. I then begin to drift off to sleep wondering what it WOULD be like finding my mate. He's gotta be out there somewhere, but where.....

** Ok First chapter done. I kind of wanted to start it out slow and give a little insight on Ariella. Grammar police please be kind to me lol. This is my first book and I'm nervous. Ha! Me a grown ass woman nervous about how this will turn out. Thank you for trying out my book I will try to get updates as  often as I can!**