Poum poum tchik.

Pdv: me

19h. A family composed of both parents and their two daughters (7 and 12) watched the newscast. On the screen, pictures of a psychiatric institute near their home. The presenter's voice was serious and alarming. "Everyone living in the area must lock their doors and be alert to any suspicious presence. A patient from the asylum escaped and is potentially dangerous. It is easily recognizable as it is amputated from the arms and legs. If you see it, contact the emergency number. " The parents turned to look at their children and gave them a worried look. Indeed, they had planned to sleep with friends and leave the girls alone at home. After a quick debate on the decision to make, they agreed that with all their doors and windows well locked nothing could happen to them serious. After having dinner and wishing them a good night, they embarked for their evening. But very soon, the girls were disturbed by noises in their house. Sounds of squeaky doors, cracking floor ... and a very particular sound, forming a disturbing melody: "poum poum tchik". Origin of sound unknown. But it was mechanically repeated, and the girls began to worry. The younger one took refuge in the bed of her older sister, who herself wondered where such special noises might come from. After half an hour of hearing it from time to time, she left her sister asleep in her room and gently went down the stairs. Everything was empty and the noise had disappeared. Only the silence and a few snortings of the sleepy house remained perceptible. Hesitant, she quickly walked down the ground floor and ran to the floor. She pushed open the door of her room and stifled a cry. Her sister was bathed in her own blood. Drowned and in shock, she realized that the noise had resumed. "Poum poum tchik". "Poum poum tchik". Increasingly stronger, closer and closer. She turned. The patient whose photo had been displayed throughout the television news was now in front of her. No forearms, no legs but stumps at the ends of the elbows and knees. He was a few yards away from her. Terrified, she was paralyzed. He then advanced towards her. He put his elbows one by one on the floor. Poum poum. Dragged her body along the floor. Tchik. He smiled at her. The next morning the parents found the bodies of their children and called for help. It was only after several hours of despair that they would surely have had to lock before even watching the news.