Chapter 4

"Y-Yoongi...I-I can explain!"

     He walks towards you, playing with the pocketknife in his hand as he smiles evilly.

     "Were you screaming for help just now~?" Yoongi say, his voice soft but taunting.

     "N-n-no.." You lie, your voice cracking madly, your eyes locked with Yoongi's as he slowly walks forward.

     "Now don't start lying to me y/n~ you don't want to end up like Tae do you?" 

     You were so scared you never noticed it, you cover your mouth as you start sobbing.

     Yoongi's standing in front of you, a pocketknife in one hand and Taehyung's head in another as Tae's lifeless body lay behind him.

     You hold one hand over your mouth as you try not to vomit, Tae's lifeless eyes stare deeply at you as Yoongi drops it to the ground.

     "Y-you ki...killed him." You say gagging slightly as the bloody scene in front of you.

     Yoongi began to chuckle lowly as he steps towards you, taking your arm as he drags you into the bedroom, throwing you to the ground.

     "And he won't be the only one. Think of this baby, once they're gone we can be together, forever." 

     A widely malicious smile covers his face as he ties you up again, making it tighter than before.

     He shoves you into the closet slowly laughing louder. 

     "They won't be able to keep you from me. You're mine, and mine only." Yoongi say with a crazy tone as he tugs on the rope tying your feet together. 

     You sob as images of Tae's lifeless body flash in your mind, making you want to vomit again. 

     Yoongi got up as he closed the closet door, leaving you in the dark as thoughts ran through your mind. Yoongi began to walk out of the room, tapping his fingertips against the wall as he laughed psychotically.

     You tried to breathe as you sat in the closet, gripping your chest as you tried not to vomit again from the images of Tae that ran through your mind.

     You closed your eyes tight, clutching at your own shirt before unable to hold it back, vomiting as images of Tae flashed in your mind. Your ear were ringing as you shook your head, desperately trying to stop but nothing could help the images and the thought that made you feel sicker then before.

     You collapsed tiredly back against the wall of the closet, the smell of your vomit and the images of Tae engulfing your body as you just tried to rest. Trying to sleep away as much time as you could.