FORTY-SEVEN

authors note: i know most of you guys dislike Brianna but this chapter will be her point of view. i wanted to show you her view of the whole pregnancy. YOU CAN PLAY AUDIO WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE. doesn't really go with the chapter but I like it
——
BRIANNA

I go into the room to bring in the rest of the stuff for the baby before he or she gets here. I hate to admit that this baby isn't Ethan's. If I were to tell him now he would hate me, I even hate myself for it.

I really messed up with everyone especially Macy, I went behind her back and did this because of revenge. I didn't even get to tell Dylan anything about us having a kid. He was excited of the thought of us having kids. I remember him telling me that if it's a girl he wanted her name to be Rylie, if it were a boy he wanted it to be Brodie.

But he didn't even get to find out I was pregnant. I freaked out when I found out so I started to sleep with Ethan to make it seem like it was his. I only moved here because my parents kicked me out once I told them what was happening. So now I'm here living with my grandma.

The day Dylan died was supposed to be the day I was going to tell him the news. I had everything ready for that day. I was in a red romper and had the cute note for him ready. But then I got the call that he died. Eventually my parents noticed how fat I was getting.

They asked me if I was pregnant and I told them that I was. They didn't support and gave me a day to get all my things out of the house and whatever was left was going to be thrown out. But I had to leave and not come back if I wanted to go through with the baby. I never told anyone about that besides my grandma.

Today is going to be the day I feel find out the gender of the baby. Luckily it's been easy hiding the fact I'm pregnant by wearing oversized clothes. But of course I get into an argument again with Ethan.

"Brianna! Get it through your head that I'm not in love with you or feel anything towards you. I'm only with because of the baby," he yells right at me almost like a slap right in the face but harder

"But if you were with Macy, you would of had no problem now would you?" I attack back

"I'm not even sure that baby is mine, how is it that we only been together for 3 months and you're pregnant?" he yells back and I feel my face heat up quickly but I couldn't let me him figure that out

From all the yelling back and forth I throw a vase towards the wall. "You didn't answer my question!" I yell and holding my stomach

"Yes, I rather be with her! In fact, I fucking miss her and I like being with her not you. But thanks to you she let me go for good this time," he finally answers and I just walk out the room leaving all the baby stuff. I run out crying. I just wanted him to come with me to see the gender too.

—-
I was much calmer now. I was here waiting for the doctor to call my name. "Brianna Aaron's?" she calls out and I get up.

She leads the way and I'm instructed to pull up my shirt. The doctor puts the cold gel on my belly bump and then I start to heat the baby's heartbeat. "So far the baby is fine, I suggest you to take it easy. Your due date is close by the way." she says smiling at me

"When am I due?" I ask still looking at the monitor

"Next month or in weeks actually ,"and my heart felt unsteady. "Do you want to know the gender or do you want to keep waiting?" she asked

I've had the chance to know the baby's gender but I wanted to bring Ethan. Every time I try to get him to come we get into an argument. "Yes,"

She tells me the baby's gender and I start to cry. Dylan would've been here holding my hand and looking at our baby. Ethan thinks I'm only 2-3 months pregnant but eventually he will catch on.

——
I go back into Ethan's house and take a balloon with me. So he can finally know the baby's gender. "What?" he says annoyed but I ignore that.

I hold out the balloon for him. He looks at me confused. "Pop it," I tell him but he still continues to look at me confused by why I'm asking him to do it. "Please Ethan just do it,"

He pops the balloon and pink powder falls onto the ground. "A girl?" he says excited but sooner or later I was going to break the news to him. "We're having a girl! Oh my god!" he shrieks

I started to cry because I grew hating myself even more. "What's wrong?" he stops cheering

"The baby isn't yours, I lied I'm sorry. I freaked out, I didn't know what to do. My parents kicked me out and now I'm with my grandma but she can't afford to feed another mouth in the house. Ethan I'm so sorry I know you hate me now but trust me I hate myself too. I feel so guilty," I cry

He just looks at me shocked. Then he sighs and pulls me closer. "I noticed to be honest, I'm stupid but not clueless you know? I did the math in my head. I will still help you with this baby and no one has to know that it's not mine. But we won't pretend being a couple anymore, I'm sure we're both unhappy being together,"

I laugh but still crying. "You're right,"

"So why did you lie at first besides because of your parents?"

"I was supposed to tell Dylan the day he died. But I didn't get to tell him. We had the names planned out already and then I get the news he's dead. I didn't tell Macy because I was so mad that he died because of drugs. He didn't do drugs until she got him to be into them"

"I'm sorry but I think you should talk to Macy about it, you well we put her through hell,"
——
I knock on Macy's door. "Come in," she says not knowing it's me. When she sees me she immediately tells me to leave her room.

"I need to talk to you,"

"You have 5 minutes," she exclaims

I let out a breathe,"I'm sorry for everything I did. I told Ethan the baby isn't his, it's Dylan's but when he died I didn't get to tell him he was going to be a father," I said brittle "I was wrong in taking it out on you but I also hated how you had a supportive mom and you always complained about her when my parents kicked me out when I told them I was having their grandson. I'm 18, young and still haven't finished school but I'm going to try to bring the best to Riley-," she cuts me off

"You're having a girl?" she stops me and I nod. "I understand why you blamed me but you could've told me instead of going behind my back and sleeping with Ethan. I can't just move on from that but luckily I've moved on from him. But It will still take me time you know?"

"I understand that," she pulls me in for a hug

This is what I was missing. "You know he's a great guy and he misses you Macy," I inform her and she pulls away

"That's the thing I know that but we can't or should be together because all we did was hurt each other. That's not a healthy relationship," she was right.
——
i've been getting ideas lately and I like how this came out. Originally I was going to make Brianna tell Ethan once the baby was born but all of you guys caught on pretty quickly. Also I know most of you guys will be mad at Macy for forgiving her so quickly.

After all they were best friends and Macy is maturing as she grows up. It's best not to hold grudges. Also I read every comment I get in my books and some of you guys get really butthurt of Ethan, like when he hurt Macy.

She also hurt him and it's fictional so please don't take it at heart. I know some of y'all don't like long authors note but it's my book and I needed to explain some things. 

peace

-mitzy