COPYRIGHT AND INFO

I. COPYRIGHT

©2018 maskedst. All rights reserved.

All rights reserved. No part of this work or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Basically, DO NOT STEAL/PLAGIARISE/COPY MY STORIES. Not only is it ILLEGAL, I put in a lot of effort into this and you could just come up with your own in the time it takes to steal one. There's a fine line between inspiration and plagiarism, and you better not cross it. 

And if you do, you're gonna regret it.

---

II. TRIGGER WARNINGS

— satirical elements. please DO NOT take every depiction seriously. some have been exaggerated for humour / thematic purposes.

— misspelt swear words.

— problematic + toxic behaviour and thinking of immature teen girls

— high school hierarchy politics and reputations being tarnished.

— petty drama that characters get way too worked up about.

— bad attempts at being 'deep' and poetic'.

— no romance. if you're waiting for that bad boi fake dating story line, it ain't here.

IMPORTANT UPDATE JUST IN CASE: for anyone who is looking to feel uplifted and positive about life, please leave immediately. this was written at the greatest heights of life angst, thus making it a pretty pessimistic and angsty piece that may be damaging to your mental health. 

BUT ON THAT NOTE, IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT THAT I WAS VERY MUCH A DUMBASS WHEN I FIRST WROTE THIS AND THAT THE CHILDISHNESS AND OTHER NEGATIVE, ANNOYING TRAITS WILL NOT NECESSARILY BE A REFLECTION OF FUTURE ME AND/OR MY WRITING STYLE. HOWEVER, THIS ASPECT OF THE STORY WAS RETAINED FOR THEMATIC PURPOSES. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THAT IF THE STORY ANNOYS YOU SEVERELY AT SOME POINT, THANK YOU!

---

III. DEDICATION

for all the girls veiled behind facades,
for the hidden who dream of being something more,
for every single masked girl out there in the world.

maskedst

---

IV. STATUS

started jan 2018
completed july 2018
[yes, I rushed this stuff. now I'm regretting as I plough through my first draft. ]

previously taken down, 

 slow editing and re-uploading in 2019.

second draft officially completed on 13 / 11 / 2019.