CHAPTER 1

-LETS START TO THE STORY-

READ FIRST AND TELL ME SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS STURY OR NOT?

........................................LETS GO......................................

JUNGKOOK POV~

"Ouch!" i whimpered in pain. 

I am being pushed by Namjoon hyung And Yoongi hyung to the floor. The others were just glaring at me like i'm the useless person ever in their life.I want to cry but i can't because these days i have been crying like hell (Sorry i said that ) . They hate me since i confess my feeling to Tae-hyung. I only thought if he reject me he will be the only who will hate me but..... he told the others about me confess to him. This happened last month when me and Tae-hyung left in the dorm alone. 

They hate me so much so they told our manager about that. Now the manager  also send me a disgusting face towards me. Sometimes my dance teacher will scold me because i messed up all of the steps. How i want to know the step if they only practice the dance without me . They will go to the dance room during me in school and on weekends they would go early in the morning without waking me up from sleep.

Usually, Jin hyung will cook for me but now he only cook for six people . Then, Namjoon hyung always give me money to go to school but now nope. I didn't have any friends in school since people in school know that i'm gay and they showed me their disgusting face towards me.I also had been bullied since i went to this school but i never tell my hyung about this cause i don't want anybody to worry about me. This bullied also make the rumours about me gay in the social media. Because of that some of my fans hate me but some of them doesn't believe it. Because of that rumour too, some of our fan left and not being an ARMY anymore.

And that is why Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung push me to the floor.

"ARE YOU IN PAIN ,YOU LITTLE FAGGOT ? "Yoongi yelled and kick me at my stomach. "You know what because of you our fan had left being ARMY? " Jimin yelled. 

"I.....i...." Someone slap me in my face . " Don't ever talk to any of us again." Taehyung said. They left the room and leave me alone in the dance studio. I can't hold it anymore the tears in my eyes.

I went to the toilet and looked at my face at the mirror

I went to the toilet and looked at my face at the mirror. I look horrible and i just feel like want to release the painful in my heart right now. I remembered i always bring my razor everywhere i go. I haven't cut my wrist in ages but now i feel like my old life were coming and hunting back to me. So i took the razor and cut my wrist . I suddenly felt so calm eventhough its hurt like hell. But now i feel a little bit calm. Then i wash the razor that had full with blood and wash my wrist . I cover the razor with tissue and throw it to the nearer dustbin. 

I went back to the dorm and theres no one in the dorm . So, i went to the kitchen to find any food cause i am hungry since i didn't eat breakfast . But theres no food at all , so i quickly went to my room to rest for a little bit cause i feel so tired .

(This is JUNGKOOK ROOM

(This is JUNGKOOK ROOM . Theres nothing much in that room cause he don't want to waste his hyung money. i think this room cute though .,. hahah what u all think ? )

............................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~............................................................

hahahhaa .

i think this story is so bad.

Can you tell me if i should continue this story or not??

(YOU ARE SO CUTE AND ADORABLEE)

DON'T MAD AT ME CAUSE I CREATE THIS HORRIBLE STORYY... 

TT