Hypocrite

Elle's Point of View

I woke up as the sun was setting, Gazzy must've finished up whatever he was doing in the studio, because he was fast asleep beside me.

He's so fucking cute

As I gazed at him, I thought about all the crazy shit that went down in the last 5 months. Literally went from being a working college student to... well, a working college student that dates a rapper. Someone that she never saw herself with. Somehow, this loud, obnoxious, mop-headed spanish boy swept me off my feet and actually turned out to be one of the most amazing people I'd ever met in my life. He's wild, reckless, and everything everyone ever told me to stay away from.

After knowing him for this long, I think I'd finally figured out that Lil Pump is only half of him. Its both his personality, and a front that he keeps up. The other half of him is caring, sweet, and lowkey kind of on some sadboy type shit. Theres also stuff I'm sure he's still figuring out about himself.

He really doesn't even seem like the type of dude to wanna be in a relationship and I'm sure it's something he struggled with, especially in the beginning. And he said he had to work up the nerve to talk to me. He was signed to the label for 2 months before he even spoke to me for the first time, and he hasn't left me for a second since.

He turned my life completely upside down. I guess you could say I kind of signed up for it..

His eyes popped open, and a smile crept onto his face.

"How you feelin babygirl?" He yawned

"Eh.. sore. But a little better."

"Ayo... I never got a chance to ask you, I know you fell last night during the fight at some point, but... how did you sprain your wrist? Do you remember what happened?"

"I punched that bitch in the chest."

Gazzy started cackling

"The girl that was on me?!"

"Uh yeah. Whats so funny?! After you pushed her, she tried to come get all involved in the fight, so I hit her in the chest."

He was really dying. Like laughing uncontrollably.

"What?!!"

"Why not hit her in the face or somethin?" He laughed "You jus went straight for the chest?"

"I don't know nigga I was pissed!"

I started to laugh too, but I clutched my sides, it made my ribs hurt worse.

"Sorry bebita, I just—" He paused to laugh "You my kinda girl, thats all."

"Well I'd hope so." I said playfully

My phone rang a few times. It was my mom calling. I just let it ring. Gazzy watched as it buzzed.

I can't talk to her right now...

"...You ever gon take me to meet your mom?" He asked

I smirked

"I don't even ever go see her. I wouldn't exactly call her much of a mom."

He furrowed his eyebrows

"Whatchu mean...?" He asked "I know you said that you guys weren't close but.. why? Wassup?"

I sighed

"I guess I'd be kind of a hypocrite if I didn't tell you, because I have made you open up to me a whooole fuckin lot."

"You damn right. So start talkin."

He pulled me close, gently, careful to avoid any of my sore spots.

"My mom is white, she was young when she had me. 18. She... she really tried her best to be a mother to me when I was a baby, or so she says, I wouldn't really know since I don't remember. My dad is black and I don't really know much about him, he bounced when I was 2."

I snuggled closer to him, I really had never talked to anyone about my mom and I was feeling too vulnerable.

"Bebita, if you ain't ready to talk about it, you ain't gotta tell me... I can wait."

"No.. No. I want to. Its just hard to talk about.." I continued "My mom got really addicted to Heroin... She would stay gone for days on a binge, selling her body for money, leaving me alone... So I kinda had to raise myself. She kicked the habit when I was 16 and tried to be a mom or whatever. But at that point I was just like fuck it. You haven't been a mother to me for 16 years so I'm not gonna listen to you now. So like I told you before, I hung around for 2 more years til I was 18, and then I left."

"...Damn, babygirl I'm sorry. I-I don't know what to say..."

"Don't be. And its okay... I think I turned out pretty decent without her anyways." I shrugged

He planted a kiss on my lips

"Way more than decent, bebita. You turned out amazing."

"Thanks babe... I haven't seen her since before we started dating... I mean, if you really want to, we can go visit her, but I can't promise its gonna be a pleasant experience."

He thought for a moment

"Girl, you know how many unpleasant experiences we done had in the last 5 months?" He laughed "I can handle it... You got any pics of her? Do you look alike?"

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through it for a moment before I found one

"AWWW LOOK AT BABYGIRL!!!" He gushed "YOU SO CUTE MA!!"

I rolled my eyes

"I think I was about 13 when that was taken."

"I see where you get those eyes of yours that I love so much... you guys look so happy."

"Trust me, we weren't. That was probably when her addiction was at its worst."

He kissed me again. I know he didn't know what to say, he was just trying to comfort me.

"If you want..." I said reluctantly "I can see what she's doing tomorrow.. or later this week and we can go see her."

He raised an eyebrow

"Are you sure? Ion wanna make you feel like you have to if you ain't ready to see her." He reasoned

"No, no. I need to go check on her and see how she's doing... You might as well come along. But like I said, it may not be pretty."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹