Chapter 9

Milan 

"You hungry ?" I asked Gionni, as we laid in the bed

"Yeah, but i wanna eat you" he said, laughing and pinching my side. 

"You so corny" 

"Corny as hell, but just order something for breakfast, you don't have to cook mama" he said, reaching over grabbing his phone off the dresser. 

"But you know Rell has company, i think it's rude to order food, when there's company" i said, hopping down from the bed, slipping my slippers on. 

"What time she got here?" he asked. "If you wanna cook, then cook.. don't let me stop you" 

"Like 3 this morning" 

"What you was doing up at 3" he asked, sitting up straight in the bed. 

"Well after i put you to sleep last night..." i said laughing. "Kai woke up, being cranky as hell" 

He chuckled, "Man i was tired before we even got in the crib" 

"Yeah whatever, I had you sleeping like a baby" i said, tying my robe on. 

He sucked his teeth, "Nyquil huh?" 

"At least you know" 

"But nah, ya shit always A1 but last night shit was superrr good, it gotta be the ring" he said laughing. 

I busted out laughing, "Shut up" i said. "I woke up this morning making sure the ring was really on my finger, i thought the shit was a dream. " 

"Nah, this shit forreal boo" he said, as my phone began ringing. 

"Check who that is" i said, as he picked up my phone from the bed. 

"Fuck she calling you for?" he asked. 

"Who?" I said, walking over to the phone, squinting my eyes, seeing it was Keshia. "Uhh, cause its Saturday, meaning she's dropping the baby off today" i said, taking the phone form his hand. 

"I'm not dealing with that bullshit yo"he said, walking into the bathroom, as i answered the call. 

"I'm outside" she said, before i could even say hello. I swear it be so many times i wanna clock this bitch in her face, but since there's kids involved, i tried to be cordial. I pressed the end button, and making my way down the stairs to open the door. 

I opened the door, seeing her getting lil G and all his things from the car, but it looked like way more things than he needed for a weekend. It definitely showed what she was using the child support money for, every time she came to drop him off, she was in all type of different name brands that she didn't have before. Not to mention the nice ass car she rolling around in, only reason i didn't complain was because lil G, always had what he needed. 

"Hey baby" i said, as lil G ran over hugging me. 

"La La" he said, hugging my legs, as Keshia carried his bags over.