Chapter 33

Stella's POV

"Yes Stella work your hips, give us a pout", said the camera man. I yawned and stretched. "Okay, That's a wrap. We'll be shooting in 2 hours we have another model coming in to shoot with you", her agent said. "Why didn't this model just come in now", feeling a bit irritated. "He had another shoot to attend to in another state", her agent replied. I nodded. I grabbed my water bottle and headed over to the trailer.

I laid down on the couch in my trailer. I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I hovered over the group chat that had Carmen and Sophie in it. TBH I had really missed them. I unblocked there numbers and sent a simple message on the chat.

Text Mesage Conversation

Stella: Hey

Carmen: OMG!!! Heyy!!! ❤️😂😍😘

Sophie: Hey Stella! Long-time no talk

Stella: Hey Guys! I know it's been a really long time since we last talked and the last time we talked it wasn't really the best but seriously that was 5 years ago and I really have gotten over the fiasco and I miss you guys so much and I have missed 5 years of spending my time with you. How is Dylan and Jake and Josh.

Sophie: I've Missed you too as well!❤️. Jake is awesome were going strong. We did break up once but we got back together after a few months and haven't been inseparable since. Josh is great. Him and Grace are so close. I always see them together. I bet you in 10 year's time they will be dating. 😉

Carmen: Dylan is great. We've broken up once and than eventually got back together. We broke up after the whole fiasco. I'm ENGANGED!! As well.. ❤️😂

Stella: That's so great. I've been pretty unlucky in the love department. I would love to meet up with you guys maybe at Starbucks in the mall we always used to go to. Around 5pm since I have a shoot right now.

Sophie: See you there!!

Carmen: Can't wait!!

End of text conversation

I put my phone down on the chest next to the couch and sat up a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. There was a knock on my door.

I got up and opened the door. "There has been a change of plan the model has arrived early we need to get you ready", said the camera man. I nodded and locked the door. I followed the camera man. They sat me down on the chair and did my makeup. I changed into a tommy Hilfiger crop top and tommy Hilfiger shorts with some Tommy Hilfiger sneakers.

I walked out from the makeup room and went out backstage

I walked out from the makeup room and went out backstage. "Is the other dude ready", I asked the camera man. "oh, I think in about 5 mins you guys should be ready to shoot", he responded. I nodded. I practiced some poses for the shoot. I was feeling a bit nervous for this shoot. I hadn't done a shoot with somebody in ages.

5 minutes later the cameraman tell me to come out onto the stage. I shake out all my nerves and walk onto stage. I see a tall guy with brown tussled hair and strong back muscles facing towards me. He twirls and around and surprise is evident on his face but turns into a smirk. "I knew you couldn't get enough of me babe", Matt said in a husky voice. A tingle runs through my body. He puts down the papers he was holding and walks up really close to me.

"Love me yet", he asked. "I...Don't", I said. " You hesitated, so it means I have a chance", he said with a big grin. "Why now? Why come pursue me after 5 years", I asked. "Because after 5 years of trying to forget you because I thought I could never have you but I was wrong I know I should have come after you the day you left but I'm here know and I love you", he said. "I don't know what to say", I said. "One date that's all if you hate it then I won't ever bother you again", he said. "Ok", I say in a small voice he grins at me and hugs me. "I'll pick you up at 12pm from your place", he said. I gave him a smile and nodded. We finished the shoot after two hours and I left. It was 4pm. I drove to the mall to meet up with Carmen and Sophie.

I entered Starbucks. Quickly putting on my black Tommy Hilfiger hat and black sunnies. I ordered a drink and sat down at one of the booths.

I see Carmen, Sophie, Jake & Dylan walk into Starbucks. I take my sunnies off and put them in my pocket. I see some teenage girls pointing at me and whispering. I smile at them. I see Carmen and the others walking up. I stood up and hugged Carmen and the others.

"I've really missed you guys", I said. "Me too", they all said at the same time. They wiped there tears and sat down.

"So I bumped into Matt during a shoot and were going on a date tomorrow", I rushed out. Carmen and Sophie both squeal in delight. "" Do you love him", asked Jake. "I don't know", I replied. "Well, for the last 5 years after you left he completely changed he isn't a womanizer but as well he was never really happy he was always sad the only time I really saw him happy is when I got engaged to Carmen and the next time was after the High school Reunion he told me he talked to you and about your conversation and everything and how he said he had hope now and I just wanted to say please if you don't love him don't give him hope", Dylan said. "I know after the first date I will see", I replied. He nodded. We talked for a long time and around 8pm we all departed.

I was smiling so hard once I got home. I hadn't been this happy since 5 years go.

I was excited for the date tomorrow and I knew that I was falling for Matthew York's charms again.

____________________________

Words: 1063

A/N I updated again! Just for you guys!!! 4 more chapters to go. I feel like i rushed the ending but i really want to start the sequel. 

LOVE YA - XOXO