Chapter 2

When i wake up in the morning . I do my morning routine like always and then went to school by walking.Before get out from the dorm, i went to my room and take my mask to cover my face so that no one recognized me . I locked my room so that no one can go inside my room , eventhough, i know there will be no one will ever went inside my room. I put my mask on my face and walk to school while hear my favourite song and my favourite idol that is IU sunbaenim . I hear the song Through The Night by IU.

I love this song so much

I love this song so much . 

I walk and suddenly i feel like i bumped someone . I fell and that someone also fell. I looked and its someone that i really want to avoid that is Sehun . I really want to avoid him cause he's the one who bullied me since i went to this school. Then ......... he said something that make me shocked.

"Are you okay?" he ask while standing up and he hand out his hand but i ignore and stand by myself. 

"*cough* i asked you , are you okay? " he asked again.

I feel scared to made eye contact with him , so i just looked at the floor while nodding my head.Then, i ran away quickly from him and went to the class. I hope i can avoid him but its impossible i think because he is my classmate and he is fucking sit in front of me. I will try my best to avoid him.

SEHUN POV~

I walked to school since my dorm is near to school. I saw Jungkook walking to school. I want to tease him and scared him cause i fucking hate that little shit.(OMG I JUST TYPE THAT)(OH MY!!)(JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU BUT SORRY THIS IS THE STORY . TT). I went to him and i just let him bumped me cause i want to scare him . I fell down and he fell too. When i looked at him i saw something at his wrist and i think i had never done something at his wrist. He's an idol after all.

"Are you okay?" i ask while standing up and i hand out my hand but he ignore and stand by himself.

"*cough* i asked you , are you okay? " i asked again.

He looked scared and he just looked at the floor and nodded his head.Then he ran away quickly from me. Then i just went to the class. While walking suddenly i remembered that i had just failed my plan to scare him." WAITTT!!!  WHY DO I THINK AND WORRIED ABOUT HIMM??" I said to myself in my mind. Then i quickly went inside the class and sit on my place.

JUNGKOOK POV~

KRINGG~~~~ 

The bell ring and it was lunch time . Since i didn't have money to buy food so i went to the roof to have a nap on the roof but i saw someone already at the rooftop so i think i can just take a nap in class .

"hey , i will not bother what you want to do. So, just go ahead and do whatever you want to do." he said. 

So, i went to the bench and sit there while looking at the cloud.I suddenly feel like don't want to take a nap (LOL)

" Yo man, Are you okay ?" he asked.

I looked at that guy and smiled, " i'm fine " i said.

"You know what i don't give a damn about the rumour about you being gay  " he said while putting his both hand on his head.

"hmm?? " i looked at him . "Why are you talking with me ? and about the rumour.......it is true..."i said.

Suddenly i heard him laugh by himself.I feel so scared with that guy.

"You know what i'm gay too and listen i can talk with anyone that i want to talk too." he said.

There were silent for a few seconds ... 

"BTW my name is Jaebum " he said and he went to the door.

I stand up and turn around to tell him my name.

"YAH! MY NAME IS ...." he interrupted me .

"I know Jungkook. " he said and went to his class . i think he went to the class, since the bell already rang. 

I felt so happy for once again in my life.I had met someone who is kind. I just hope that he is not a bad guy .

I made a decision to stay at the roof until the school end. The teacher don't care about me skip classes since i always get good marks. 

"Jaebum,,... " i smiled.

.......................................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~........................................

I have done Chapter 2 ...

i can't believe it actually..

is this story okk?? 

Hope you like it..

Comment and vote please,,

Thank You.