BloodFest

Anne and Phillip entered the big room, nearly getting lost in the crowd that was entering as well.

A woman stood on stage in a beautiful white dress that sparkled in the spotlight.

Once everyone found a place to stand or sit, the lights dimmed and the woman took a deep breath.

She began to sing, striking the crowd with amazement. Her voice sounded angelic, and it echoed through the entire room.

"All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the nightsky
Will never be enough
Never be enough
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough"

Philip slowly reached for Anne's hand. When his hand touched hers, she intertwined her fingers with his and held his hand tightly.

The woman continued to sing amazingly, but something caught Philip's eye.

Two elderly people, a man and woman, had looked over at the couple and seen them holding hands. They pointed and whispered upon each other, making Philip uncomfortable.

He slowly let go of Anne's hand, causing her to look over at him sharply.

He didn't look at her though, he kept his eyes straight, breaking her even more.

She stormed off into the darkness of the room, leaving Philip alone.

She left the main room they were in, walking down a long hallway until she reached a separate room where other people could watch the performance without being in the main room.

There sat the elderly couple.

When they noticed Anne they glared, then smirked, "shouldn't you be in the kitchen cooking somewhere?"

The racist comment took Anne by surprise, anger filling her bones.

"Shouldn't you be somewhere on your death bed?" Anne snapped back. They gasped.

No one else was in the room but then, which gave Anne the opportunity to her revenge.

She picked up one of their wine glasses, throwingit on the floor and causing it to shatter into bits.

"You clean that up right this instant!" The woman shouted.

"Of course," Anne smirked, bending over to pick up a piece of glass only to throw it into the women's throat. She gasped for air and choked aggressively, falling to the ground.

Before the man could help her, Anne took another shard and shot it at his eye, causing it to get stuck in his eyeball.

A sea of blood formed slowly as they both laid on the ground, dead...

"Next time, keep your comments to yourself."

-Even though I have yet to see the greatest showman, this story had to be written

-
Even though I have yet to see the greatest showman, this story had to be written.

Shall Anne make a return or no?

HAPPY GORE-A-THON!!