Remus Oneshot

Remus POV

I laid curled up in my bed, going through my past.
How Dumbledore made me believe marrying Tonks was the bets I could do, and how she always made all choices for me, not letting me decide on anything.
And how hellish the full moons were.
Dumbledore forbade me from having Severus potion, instead they bound me to a pole in the basement of the Borrow. I was going through excruciating pain, became lunatic each time. 

But that changed, when the dark side came.
I know how frightened I was, alone in a cell with my Tonks and Dumbledore, my worst nightmares.
The only thing that calmed me somewhat down was when Harry came closer and promised me to take me away from them. 

Not even half an hour later they had put Tonks and Dumbledore and Greyback had arrived.
"Oh my god, look at you. Come here, Remus, we are not going to hurt you." he had said, holding his arms open for me. I remember him smelling really nice and calming, and he picked me up as if I was as light as a feather.
The whole travel back to Greyback's pack he didn't let me go, keeping me close to him. The pack was the complete opposite of what Dumbledore had told me.

They weren't fighting each other all the time or talking about which human they wanted to kill next. The pack's ground was also not located near London, but deep in the woods. The other wolves were friendly, welcoming me into their group immediately.
And that was also the first time I was confronted with the roles in a pack. I never knew anything about them, as Dumbledore liked to remind me that I was never to live in a pack. Every pack has one Alpha, a Beta, warriors with one head warrior, hunters and one or two Omegas.
Greyback's pack has been lacking an Omega, and it seemed that I qualified for that spot. 

So now every morning someone would come and wake me up, accompanying me to breakfast. Then I would go to the nursery and look after all the pups while the parents did their work. I loved being around these small creatures.
Then, when the parents came back in the afternoon to get their children, Fenrir would come and get me, so I could spend the afternoon with him. He said it calmed him down having an Omega close, but I just couldn't believe him.
There had to be something else.
Anyhow, later we went to dinner, and then I was told to go to sleep, because I was often exhausted, even though I didn't do much.

I heard a knock on my door.
"Yes?" I asked, rolling out of bed. Elisabeth, a huntress, entered, telling me that it was time for my breakfast. I put on my day clothes and let Elisabeth lead me to the dining room.
And again, I realized that everyone around me was a lot taller than me, or maybe I had shrunken. 

I heard loud noises from the room, and a punch. Was someone fighting.
Elisabeth picked her speed up and I followed quickly.
"Boys, what do you think you are doing?!" she asked into the room, protecting me from what was going on in there.
I held my hands in front of my chest and tried to look into the room. Two of the warriors were having an argument, and it seemed they had decided to hit each other.
"Boys," I tried to say, but when they spotted me, they let each other go and began to apologise to me.
I did not understand why, they hadn't hurt me in any way. But they had stopped fighting, so it was fair enough for me. 

"It's okay..." I mumbled, and they began to thank me, making me sit down on a chair, bringing me food.
"Sometimes I forget you never lived in a pack. Werewolves are feeling extremely guilty fighting while an Omega is near. If you put an Omega on a battlefield, they will all stop fighting. Now eat up, or they will think they aren't forgiven." Elisabeth explained.
The light always told me that being a were did not bring any good, especially being a weak werewolf. 

After eating I was fuller than I would have liked, and Elisabeth had to drag me to the nursery, so I could be jumped by five pups.
Werewolves normally get born in their wolf form and change the first time at the age of 1.
I fell down on the soft mat in the corner of the room, warming up the bottles of milk.
Most mothers feed their pups before leaving, but these beasts are hungry all the damn time! 

When I laid down to help my body digest the big breakfast I had, the pups jumped me curling up all over me (I had to pick up Jack, as he curled up in between my legs, you know what I mean...). They would howl and try to bite me, and I played along. These tiny beasts didn't have teeth, so they didn't hurt me, but they always seemed so proud when I acted as if. 

I noticed that Anna was hungry when I felt a bite on my.... nipple. She had crawled under my shirt and decided to deem me female enough to produce milk for her. Thank you, but I am still male, so I fed her with a bottle.
Even though I loved these little fluffballs, it was relieving when Fenrir came to pick me up. And with the pups went my ability to walk, it seemed. 

Fenrir loved to carry me around or make me sit in his lap. Today we spent time in his office, me on his lap, looking through some letters he got from Voldemort.
He often came really close to me, and I did not mind. We were finished, when I felt him press his nose into me neck.
"You smell so divine, Remus." Fenrir whispered.

"Your innocence is turning me on, and I love how you don't even notice your effect on me." 

I turned around so I could face my Alpha.
"What do you want to say with that?" I asked him, confused. He chuckled, looking me into the eyes.
"Remus, do you accept me as my mate?" I got beet red.
"But, I am a male and I can't give you an heir and there are so many pretty females and..." Greyback shushed me.
"I want you, Remus, only you. And honey, we will try until you are pregnant with my pups, and I wont stop making love to you until you are full and round."
I felt him bite my ear, and a little moan escaped me. 

"Now tell me little pup, do you want to be mine? Will you let me mate you, show everyone to whom you belong?" I could only nod, I was already to far gone. 

And that was the story how I got pregnant with triplets, and we are not going to talk how many days I couldn't leave the bed because of a hurting backside! 

A/N: Some people asked me to write a One-Shot about Remus' life in Greyback's pack! Hope you liked it and I didn't tease you took much!

Tell me how you liked it and don't forget to vote!

MeineKeime