¤32¤

Danielle

I walk outside my apartment and I see a candle. I look at them confused. There is a tiny note on the side of it.

'Just keep walking' I read.

I

do what the note says.

I walk a little further following the candles and I see Josh holding a single rose.

"For you!" He says.

I smile at him. "Thanks, Joshy!"

He hands me the rose and I continue walking.

Another candle has a note next to it.

I pick it up.

'I know your probably confused. Just keep following the candles!' It reads.

I do as I'm told.

Lonzo parked his fucking car down the block and he also lied about it being no space in front of my house.

I follow the candles further down the block.

Brandon has a rose for me too. I thank him for it as I continue my journey down my block.

I keep walking.

Jordan hands me a rose. I thank him and I continue walking.

And walking.

And...walking, collecting roses from other Lakers players; I have about fifteen roses now, one from each player.

And walking..until I see another note for me.

Your almost there. Just a little further!

I walk and I turn the corner.

The candles come to an end and I look up.

I'm greeted by Kyle.

He stands there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Danielle..." He says smiling at me.

"What's all this?" I asked looking up at him.

Kyle gets nervous all of a sudden.

He tries to speak but no words come out.

Finally, he clears his throat and speaks.

"I know I did this on Instagram, but that didn't seem right to me." He says.

"Danni, God made you come into my life for a reason and I didn't understand why, but now I do." He looks at me in my eyes and I do the same him.

My eyes get watery as I continue to listen to him. I begin to let out a few tears.

This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

"You light up my world like nobody else does... I truly want you in my future, but in order for you to be in my future the way I want you in my future...you to be mine I-" Kyle starts.

"Get to the point please!" Jordan says.

Kyle laughs. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I smile at him. "Of course!"

I stand on my tip toes and I pull him into a hug.