The_Bloody_Mechanic X Lucy Heartfilia (A Weebs Happiness)

Authors Note

Hey, Guys, I'm back, this is My Entry for undefmidi's contest, I had to make A One-Shot of the_bloody_mechanic and his Waifu, which so happened to be Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail. So to Bloody, I hope you enjoy! And to You all, I hope that this can be deemed a worthy Masterpiece like some of my other writings! Till Next Time!

P.S: This is supposed to be fun, and kind of a romantic comedy... Bloody don't kill me XD.

Bloody's POV

'Man Why Does Shadow always give me depression with his books...' I was walking out of the Gym, I was trying to get home so I could relax in my bed with my best friend... Sleep, and Food. 'No Dammit... I need to work on my legs... otherwise, I'm going to stay with tiny little legs...' I sighed as I got home and looked around no one home at the time. 'Pleasure time?... Nah, let's watch some Fairy Tail...'  

As I went to my Room I felt a vibration from my phone and saw that it was another Message from Shadow. "What's going on this time?" I clicked open and read the announcement, that was in all Caps and was bolded. "So He's finally saying something serious." I looked at the message and my eyes widened wondering hoping he was serious. 

"So Guys! I just found this place where you sign up and you'll get sent to a New World! A New place that is created to your own lustful pleasures! I know what you're thinking! It's Too Good to Be True, but just click the Link and Hate me if it doesn't work, and praise me if it works!!"

I looked at the Link imagining all of the possible places I could go to, but then my Mind went straight to one and only one place I wanted to go to. 'Definitely.' I clicked the link and found myself on a Website, that said. "Fulfill your desires for a day! Allow yourself to be happy and to experience happiness to the extreme!" I did all of the procedures as asked and then clicked the enter button.

Suddenly it shut my phone off, everything turning off around me. "The Fuck..." I looked around as nothing happened. "God Dammit Shadow!!" I laid back down on my bed as I attempted to turn my phone off before I noticed the Screen started to say something else. "Loading... 20%" I looked at it confused before it jumped to a Hundred Percent. 'Whoa!' I looked at my phone as it collapsed in on itself and made a portal. I jumped back afraid of what was happening before it came to me. 

"You're Own World..." I looked at it as it grew in size and started to get excited. "Please let this happen!" I ran through the portal jumping through and immediately being met with a sword to my face. "W-Whoa!" I put my hands up as I started to process everything. 'Okay... So Erza's Pointing a Sword at my face, uhm... So far so good?' I looked around as I saw most of the Fairy Tail Guild standing in a circle around me.

"Who are you." I looked at Makarov who was a lot smaller than I thought, sure he seemed small when watching him... but standing next to him he looked like a child... "U-Uhm, I'm The Bloody Mechanic..." I saw him look at me his eyes closed ever so slightly showing how cautious he was being.

"So Mr. Mechanic, why are you here, and how did you get in here... I've never seen a spell like that." I gulped a bit as I looked back and noticed the portal was gone. "Well First what I'm doing here I have no clue, how I got here... Well, I don't really know how to explain, and that Magic you're talking about... I don't know either..." I saw him close his eyes more as he signaled for Erza to step back.