Unova?

Wendy's POV

It's been 2 days since dratini came into the team, i started to tell her about my magic and where I came from and I also introduced her to fairytail although natsu was being beaten up by erza for making her cake drop and step on it while he asks about dratini.

But its also been 2 days since I last saw the hooded person named Miyuki when I told prof. Oak on who Miyuki was well he....

(Flashback)

"Prof. Oak? I have a question" i asked while putting the books and notebooks on the shelf with the help of eevee and dratini "what is it?" He asked.

" do you know a hooded person named miyuki?" I asked him, I then heard him saying " no muk! " and I look at where he was and he was being glomped on by ash's muk and I immediately get down and grab muk's pokeball and return muk.

"Thank you wendy, what was your question again?" He asked and I shook my head and told him it was nothing and went on with what I'm doing.

(Flashback Ends)

Yeah...that happened but I've been wondering about who that person is though it's been bothering me alot but shook it off of my mind.

Anyways right now I was helping mrs. Ketchum with the chores along with Mr. Mime.

Mr. Mime would be inside right now cleaning the house while I watered the plants outside as I let eevee and dratini play for abit before calling in for breakfast.

And ash? Well he's still sleeping along with pikachu ofcourse, he sorta reminds me of natsu-san and I thought that it was cute.

Now don't get me wrong though he's only my friend thats all but I have to admit in some ways he does act like natsu-san.

"Wendy, your breakfast is ready!" Mrs. Ketchum called, "coming!" I called back as I turned off the hose and get inside the house as eevee and dratini followed back inside.

While walking back inside i saw ash walking down stairs with his pajamas on as he yawn while pikachu run down stairs to meet dratini and eevee.

"Morning ash!" I said, "morning wendy" He replied.

Then we went to the dining table where breakfast was (the pokemon were eating pokemon food) and started eating.

While were eating, ash said " well your up early wendy" while there still food in his mouth, this reminds me about natsu-san a bit.

" ash ketchum, you shouldn't talk while your mouth is full" mrs. Ketchum scolded as he gave a quick 'sorry' and went back on eating, "well since I woke up early today I thought I should help mrs. Ketchum and mr. Mime with doing house chores" I said finishing my food.

" and please call me Delia" she said as I nodded "oh ok mrs. Ketchum- I mean Delia " I said, not use with calling her by her name though...

" I'm going out mom, hey wendy wanna come? " ash asked and pikachu went onto his shoulder " oh, no thanks i'll be helping your mom do the house chores" I said while cleaning the table.

"Suit yourself, bye mom!" He said and went out of the house along with pikachu then I spotted eevee and dratini looking up at me as I knelt down by their size "you guys can go play if you want to I don't mind" I told them and they nodded and went outside while I helped Delia-san and mr. Mime with the chores in the house.

(Timeskip by ice princess AKA Gray Fullbuster!😂)

(Night time cause I'm lazy and its probably boring for you readers)

After all the work in the house Delia-san told me that I should rest from all the work and spend time with my pokemon.

So I did and right now we were spending time to eachother and getting to know eachother alot even though I don't understand them though.

Anyways as we were spending time with eachother I heard ash coming from the door so I went out of the room while eevee and dratini followed behind.

I can tell that ash is not alone since I picked up prof. Oak's scent so I figured he's not alone.

" i'm home! And prof. Oak is with me" ash said "welcome home ash!" I said and look at prof. Oak " hi Prof. Oak " i said while eevee and dratini conversed with pikachu, talking.

"Ah prof. Oak, why don't you join us for dinner?" Delia-san said as she gestured to the table with food " ofcourse! Besides I may have something to talk about with you 3" he said.

I looked at him confused as we sat at the dining area and ate, " so prof. Oak, what do you want to talk about " Delia-san said with a smile.

" ah yes, you see I have a friend who lives in the Unova region and I was wondering if you guys want to come along?" he said as me and ash tilted in confusion along with our pokemon who looks confused as well.

Dratini's POV

"Unova?" Ash asked while me, eevee, and pikachu look at him confused.

"what's the unova region? " wendy asked aswell as this got me curious on what this Unova region is.

Then prof. Oak started to explain about the unova region and his friend is a professor aswell and studies pokemon that we never seen before.

"Well ofcourse prof. Oak we would love to go with you" ash's mom, Delia said "yeah, I bet it would be awesome to go to a different region and meet lots of new pokemon! Right pikachu?" He said looking at pikachu, "you bet cha!" Pikachu replied, agreeing with ash.

" I guess I can come too, besides I want to meet lots of new pokemon as well as new friends" wendy said.

"You can count me in" Eevee said, optimistically.

"Wherever you guys go I'll go too!" I said with determination.

Ever since I joined wendy's team, i have wanted to become stronger just like my trainer and going to a different region makes it alot more challenging.

"Then it settled then were all going to the unova region" prof. Oak said as we cheered.

Third person POV

But little did they know that Miyuki heard their conversation and have decided to follow wendy and her companions to Unova in secret.

And thus begins the adventure to the Unova league.
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Hey everyone! So Its been a month since I updated and I know that I apologized for the late update but seriously I am truly sorry for the late update, its just that i've been studying for this quarter and its kind of hard for making time on writing but I'll try my best to update, no promises though! Anyways so yeah their going to the unova region!!! Yaaay!!! So bye and stay awesome!😊 peace out!✌