Beach Bag Essentials

I know summer time means chilling at the pool with your besties. But do you you always have what you need?

. . .

1) SUNBLOCK
You can find this just about anywhere, it's cheap, easy to apply, and lasts for a while.

2) TOWELS
You don't wanna get caught going home without something to dry off with! Target has really cute ones for very little.

3) A COVERUP
Wanna go lay out and read or grab some lunch but don't feel like changing out of your suit first? Just throw on your coverup and you're good to go!

4) FLIP-FLOPS/SANDALS
When at a pool, the concrete can be pretty hot. I'm sure you don't wanna burn your feet after getting out of the pool! Again, Target has cute for cheap.

5) SUNGLASSES
I cannot stress enough how much you need sunglasses when your at the pool/beach. The sun can be pretty blinding, so always have some shades with you.

6) WATER
You wanna stay hydrated if you're gonna be outside doing physical activities for a while. If you get dehydrated you can start to feel light-headed or sick. ALWAYS HAVE WATER!

7) A FLOPPY HAT
Floppy hats are not only protective, they're also cute!

8) A CAMERA
You never know when that perfect moment comes and you'll wanna take a picture. Plus, beach selfies are totally cute! Water-proof cameras are best for days at the pool/beach.

9) SNACKS
Some good snacks to have pool-side are apples or pretzels. They'll keep you energized and full!

10) A BOOK OR E-READER
After swimming for a while, you'll wanna give your body a rest. Reading a great way to pass the time while you're cooling down!

. . .

I hope this helped all you beach gals out there!