FORTY-EIGHT

MACY

Brianna leaves my room and goes back to Ethan's. I'm guessing he will want to talk to me now. But things won't go back to the way they were.

My phone starts to ring.

Incoming facetime call from Chris

"Hey," I pick up too quickly.

He laughs just seeing me but also his smile widens. "Damn, I bet you missed me since you picked up real quick," he winks at me but I just flip him off. "Anyway, where are you? I stopped by your house and you weren't there," he asked

I shake my head,"No, I'm at my moms place right now. I'm going to be here for two days and then go back over there. Why?" and then he turns red from his cheeks

He starts to scratch the back of this neck,"I wanted to see you and give you back your blanket," he shows the blanket through the call.

"Why don't you come over here?" I blurt out catching him by surprise.

He starts to nod at me and I give him the address.
——
I was in the mood to get all dressed up even if I wasn't going anywhere. I look through my drawers hoping to find my old clothes. But I didn't find anything. "Fuck," I mutter under my breathe. "I need to find clothes," I complain

I knock on Ethan's room and hopefully Brianna answered. "Hey," he opens the door shirtless and I try not to stare. "Need anything?" he smirks

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" and he turns behind him. He knees down and pulls out a dark shirt along with some ripped up black jeans.

"Here, these are yours. You left them," he hands them to me. I get them from his hand and my fingertips come in contact with his hand. I kinda freeze in the moment when they touched his.

I turn my way around to the room. I feel so tempted in just being with him again. But I can't steep so low ever again. It's a promise to myself. I really wanted to stay in that room alone with him.

I can almost feel what he would of done if I was still with him. "Hold yourself together," I tell myself standing in the middle of my room.

Wanting to make my way back to him right now was a temptation. I wanted sex, but not the kind where I was going to be left in bed alone right after it or when it comes with complicated feelings.

Suddenly my phone rings.

Incoming call from Chris

I press accept,"I'm here," he says through the phone and I tell him to wait outside for me. I didn't even get to get ready because of all my unwanted thoughts of Ethan.

Fucking Ethan has to always creep inside my head and mess with it. The worst thing is that he doesn't even know about it. I go outside and he waved at me.

"Hey!" I shout and run to him. He opens his arms for a hug and we pull each other for a hug. But I wasn't comfortable because at this moment I was thinking of Ethan as I hugged him. "So?" he says

"Sorry- anyway let's go inside so you can meet my mom for real this time with no drama," we both laugh. We walk towards my house. My mom sees me and then smirks at me as she sees Chris by my side.

"Hey, Mrs.Dolan, nice to meet you," he greets her. My mom gushes of how he has manners.

"Mom, meet Chris." then Ethan walks outside of his room and walks into the kitchen to join us. "Ethan meet Chris," Ethan just mumbles something under his breathe instead of greeting Chris.
——
Chris left to go get food for all of us. I was here just waiting for him to get back. But now I wasn't alone because Ethan walks in my room but angry. "Why did you bring him here?" he said gravelly

I scoffed,"I wanted to, you and I are nothing."

He gets closer to me and I didn't even back up from him. I kinda hoped for him to keep taking steps towards me. "Macy, you know you miss what we had," he closes the gap between us whispering it on my ear. Feeling his hot breathe against my neck felt so pleasant.

I bite my lower lip,"Ethan- just give up," I release. But deep down I wanted him to just make the move and kiss me like he would. He shakes his head at me.

"I won't, you don't want me to," he says in husky tone. His hands trail down onto my thighs making me shiver. I gasp as they grew closer to my area but he stops. He's now kissing my neck softly and I throw my head back.

The temptation grows more and more inside of me so I grab his face and kiss him. I sit myself onto the bed as we still continue to kiss but his body was in between my thighs. Before he can go any further I stop. I was now regretting what I did.

"I can't," I pull away from him and he just looks at me angry. "This isn't what's supposed to happen not anymore," I sigh and he throws his hands up in the air

"Why not?" he asked offended

"Because this isn't what we need for each other Ethan. Don't you understand we use and hurt each other for just pleasure," I breathe out

He shakes his head in denial,"No, I refuse to give up on you Macy. I hate seeing you with that guy. Okay? Why can't you accept the fact that we feel something for each other?" he says as his voice sounds very croaky right now

In the verge of tears I say,"Because I can't deal with the fact you lied to me or how you just played me. We can't be together anyway. This was a mistake please leave," and he leaves with his head hung low.

As soon as he left my heart sank low and broke. I lay there in bed just thinking of what I just did. I promised myself that I wouldn't go back to him or even think of kissing him. But look what I did now? I almost slept with him.

—-
you might hate me but urges happen and it's gonna take her some time from not going to him. i'm bored and in the car so decided to write

who's a character you would want me to bring back?
Cameron, Derek, Lydia, Bianca, Aaron, Nate, of Jc? pick one and it can't be Dylan.

peace

-mitzy