: one :

: one :

"Happy birthday to you" I smiled as I sang to her she did not really understand what was going on she just smiled

"Lets open the presents" I grinned and Tyler, Oliver, Jamie and Tiana held their presents out for her. Alexys sat on the floor unwrapping them with my help of course. Tyler got her a cute bear onesie, Oliver got her some new shoes, Tiana a pretty dress and Jamie a stuffed bunny.

"Thanks guys these are really cute" I smiled

"Anything for this little cutie" Tyler smiled pinching Alexys's cheeks. Alexys is my daughter. Simon Minter's daughter. My ex boyfriend. He took my virginity and gave me Alexys. I love her so much though so it was an amazing surprise. Not at the time though, my parents went crazy. I moved out for a bit and went to live with my Grandmother until they said they wanted me to come home and if I was going to keep it they'd help me. I was going to keep her no matter what. I dropped out of my last year of 6th form to have her. My entire life plans were rearranged because of her but she is the best thing to happen to me.

"Come to Auntie T" Tiana smiled and Alexys crawled over to her.

"Have you decided when you're going to tell him?" Tyler asked. No Simon does not know about his daughter. I was so heart broken. I did not want to talk to him. He was my first love, my first everything. Obviously I had to make Ethan promise not to tell Simon because I didn't want him to come back into my life because of Alexys. That was almost 2 years ago. I was 17 when he broke me. I'm almost 20 and I've matured a lot more. I know that he should know, if he wants anything to do with her that's his decision.

"No but I will soon" I said

"What are you gonna do if it doesn't go well?" Tiana asked and everyone looked at her with a 'why would you say that' kind of look

"What? It's a possibility and she needs to be prepared" She reasoned

"No guys T's right" I agreed with her

"I don't know, but I have to tell him. If I never do, she's gonna show up on his doorstep one day looking for her dad and he'll be none the wiser" I said

"Mummy" Alexys said making me smiled. I took her off Tiana and she looked tired

"I'm gonna put her down" I said and took herupstairs into my room where she sleeps. I do still live with my parents becauseI do not have a job meaning I have no money. Ethan moved out just before I hadAlexys. He lives in this block of flats with some of his mates from school,while the others live in a house together. If I do tell Simon, I'll have to goto that house. Run into JJ, Josh and Vik as well. Just going to make everythingeven more awkward.    

[a/n]

So here is the first chapter to  A L E X Y S  the sequel to  P R I S T I N E . I never planned on doing a sequel but I missed PRISTINE so much. It was my favourite book to write, I just loved it so much so I though I would give you guys what you wanted and write a sequel. Let me know what you think!! 

Love you all <3 <3