45.

*2 weeks later*

"Is this the last one?" A man in an orange baseball cap asks me.

I nod as I hand the box to him.

Today is the day where I move in with Harry. I look around my empty apartment, an apartment filled with memories. The place that started with Will and ended with Rosie. I will miss it here, but I must move on; move on with Harry.

"You ready?" I turn around to see Harry leaning on the doorframe.

I gave him a small smile. "Yeah." I walk up to him and intertwine our fingers together. This is a new chapter in our relationship. It's scary, but exciting.

I surprisingly didn't have as much stuff as I thought. Harry and I spent most of the day unpacking all my things. We took breaks in between, if you know what I mean. I was happy to be here with him, but on the other hand I was sad that my best friend isn't close by to me anymore. Everyone must grow up, which means moving away from the people you love. I have yet to accept that.

"You okay? You seem a little out of it." Harry says as he feeds Rosie applesauce.

I shake it off. "No I'm fine. I just need to get used to living here, that's all."

Harry puts down the spoon and get up out of his chair. He comes over to me and put his hands on my cheeks. He looks me in the eyes, then kisses me. "I want you to feel at home."

"I always feel at home when I'm with you." I smirk.

"Oh god, I feel like you're about to break out into song." He laughs.

"And it's alright. Calling out for somebody to hold tonight." I get up and sing. Harry has the biggest grin on his face as he watches me.

"Where you're lost, I'll find the way, I'll be your light. You'll never feel like you're alone. I pause and point at him to finish the verse.

Harry clears his throat dramatically. "I'll make this feel like home."

We both look at each other and start hysterically laughing. "I swear, living with you is going to be interesting." Harry laughs.

I shake my head, dialing down my laughter. "Yeah, Yeah. You're going to regret asking me to move in." I smirk.

"I don't think so."

"Oh yeah?" I grin slowly moving towards him.

Harry grabs my waist and pulls me up onto the counter. "Yeah." Then he pulls my head to kiss me. He kisses me intensely. I know when he kisses me like that, that he wants to get down and dirty.

"Harry." I say through  the kisses.

"Mm." He moans, wanting me to stop talking.

"Rosie." I tell him.

He leans out, and we both turn our head to our smiling child who's sitting on her high chair.

Harry starts chuckling and walks over to Rosie. "You're just a cutie, aren't you." He picks her up.

"She never finished her food." I tell him.

""Isn't it her nap time?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Harry." I annoyingly say.

"Uh Fine." He says like a teenager who didn't get their way. He puts Rosie back in her chair, and continues to feed her.

While Harry was doing that, I went outside and called my dad.

"Emery, hi. How are you doing?" My dad said when he answered my call.

"I'm doing pretty well. I moved in with Harry today."