Age of Ultron

Clara landed softly, the snow softly crunching under her boots. Her hand hit a button on her wrist and suit turned all white. Her skin paled as she walked silently, looking around. She almost blended into the snow, the air growing even colder. She look around a moment before speaking.

"All clear. They won't know what hit 'em." She smirks and within moments she hears the Quinn Jet land. Soon enough the Jeep is heard and the Hydra base wakes up. Clara shuts her eyes for a moment, enjoying the silence until her teammates break it. In the distance, she can hear Cap's motorcycle and the Hulk's roars. Clara opens her eyes just as Hydra soldiers start shooting at her.

"Momma's home." She says and flicks her hands upward, shooting a block of ice up from under them. The soldiers shout as they fly into the sky. Clara leaves the injured soldiers and flies towards the team. She joins them just as they jump over a barricade. Tony flies off to grab Loki's scepter. Clara takes on two different soldiers wearing some type of enhanced suits as she hears a bang on the com links.

"Shit!" Tony grumbles and Clara tried not to laugh as she takes down the two Hydra soldiers. He must've ran into the force field.

"Language!" Steve sternly responds and Clara rolls her eyes. She can't help the response as it bubbles out of her mouth.

"Oh come on, Steve. I've heard you say way worse." Clara teases and Tony makes puking noises. Steve chooses to ignore her as he drives away in his motorcycle.

"JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve asks and the A.I. responds to all of them.

"The central building is protected by some sort of energy shield. Strucker's technology is way beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken." He responds. Clara clenches her jaw as she continues fighting. A group of soldiers move towards her and without her even looking, she freezes their blood instantly. Thor stops nearby her and takes out a few agents before they could star shooting at her.

"Loki's scepter must be here. He couldn't amount this defense without it." Thor tells the team and Clara nods.

"I remember hearing whispering about it. He has it." Clara responds as she ducks Thor's hammer. He smiles at her, shrugging slightly as he swings his hammer.

"My apologies, Lady Clara!" He says before flying off. Clara snorts and continues to fight off the soldiers around her. They're relentless.

"I don't know if you guys know, but HYDRA really sucks." Clara says as she throws an ice knife at one of the agents, taking the rest in hand to hand combat. One of the soldiers laughs almost comically evilly.

"Stryker knows you're here Ice and he and Hydra can't wait to have you back." He says and Clara glares at him. With the mention of the name she sees red.

"Oh you're going to wish you hadn't said that." Clara purrs and takes the blood of the man she had killed with the ice knife before freezing it and spending it in spikes at the soldiers around her, killing them instantly. She walks over the bodies and she gets a little calmer.

"The long Last is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha says, a little out of breath. A part of Clara yearns to take all the Hydra soldiers down, but she knows that's the Ice part of her. So instead she just continues to fight, getting used to the sounds of explosions surrounding her.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint jokes. Another explosion. Clara sighs and deflects hit after hit, taking down one soldier after another.

"Wait a sec, no one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "Language" and that then my oh so gross sister made it clear that he's said way worse?" Tony asks and Clara laughs. The younger Stark can hear Steve's bike getting closer.