seven

July 5th, 1991

Two weeks have passed and now Jodeci was about to go on tour. They were leaving today for Charlotte for their month in a half run. I was pretty bummed about it and I've been dreading this day. I'm gonna miss De so much while he's gone. We've been so close these past two weeks that I don't wanna see him go. Plus, he'll be around all those women, I definitely don't want his ass to go. I don't wanna have to cut a bitch.

The tour bus was outside of Uptown and the guys were packing up their stuff. Madison and I were watching them pack up.

"Why y'all gotta go right now?" I said.

"Cause we hot right now" K- Ci said. "I'm excited for tour though, lots of women".

"Yeah you say that now but watch yo dumbass catch a STD" Jojo said.

I started laughing right at them. K-Ci and Jojo were funny as hell I swear.

Then Devante appeared and he came up to me.

"Well I'm packed up" he said.

"Yeah..." I said.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked me.

"I'm gonna miss you babe, I don't want you to go" I whined.

"Come on Diana, I'll only be gone for a month and a half, it's not that long" he said.

"Yeah but, by the time you come back, I'll be getting ready for school and I'll be gone and- I just wanted to spend the summer with you" I told him.

"It'll be fine, when we have our final show up here, imma get you tickets and you'll be right with me again" he promised.

"That's like forever" I said.

"Baby, I'll call you everyday to check up on you, you still gonna have me" he said.

"I feel like those fast ass tricks are gonna be all up on you, they gonna temp you to do some shit" I said.

"Ain't no girl can temp me baby, except you when you got shorts on" he said.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"Baby, can you trust me?" he asked me.

I nodded yes.

"Then relax, I'm not gonna do anything on that tour but perform. I got you, I'm not gonna hurt you" he told me as he held my waist.

"Yeah ok" I said.

"You gotta be a big girl for daddy" he said.

"Oh please" I laughed.

"See I told you" he smiled.

"De, let's go!" Dalvin called out.

"I gotta go, bye baby" he said.

"Bye De, imma miss you" I told him.

We kissed and it felt good. Imma miss his lips on me, and his tongue on my- nevermind. Anyways, we kissed until Dalvin's annoying ass pushed him.

"Nigga move!" De shouted.

"Let's go before your ass gets left!" he shouted back.

He flipped the bird at Dalvin. I swear Dalvin is like that annoying ass little brother that blows your shit all the time.

"Bye" he said.

I waved at him as he went bye. He got on the bus and it drove off. Now I was alone.

A/N: short chapter but I just wanted to show what happens, the next one will be better. Also blessing y'all with two chapters tonight :) lol enjoy!