|•XXXIV•|

A/n: ⚠️SPOILERS FROM EPISODE IGNIS⚠️
If you have not played the episode and wish NOT to spoil it, do NOT read! Besides that, I hope y'all enjoy! Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
•••••••••••••••••
~Zodia's POV~

The day of the Rite was here. As I sat in my room, Camelia entered and finally told me what she and Noctis agreed upon. Luckily, she hadn't figured out about Sagittarius thanks to Ignis. Three guards entered the room and surrounded me, confusion overtaking my mind. "What's going on?"

"You will be escorted with the citizens to safety. From there, you will board a boat and be delivered to Galdin Quay," Camelia answered.

"I'm not leaving! I will stay and help!" I shout in anger. Camelia sighs before she snaps her fingers. Two of the men surrounding me grabbed my arms and restrained them. I struggled in their hold and tried to free myself.

"See her to the docks," Camelia orders. She leaves the room and the guards began dragging me out of the estate. Luckily, I hooked the Ring of the Lucii onto the chain that held my pendant the night before and hid it under my dress so no one else could see it.

Once the guards had reached the front gate, I summoned my staff and casted a lightning spell. Their bodies fell to the ground, but they weren't dead. I apologize under my breath and run away from the estate. My eyes were drawn to the sky as I spotted numerous of imperial airships heading towards the altar and dropping Magiteks everywhere. With the cry of Leviathan echoing through the streets, along with raging waves crashing into buildings, I pick up my pace and desperately searched for any familiar face.

An hour passes before I hear the sound of familiar voices from a nearby bridge. "I can't tell a bloody thing from here. Let's make for the altar." When I recognized it as Ignis' voice, I swiftly maneuvered between debris to reach the bridge. Prompto, Gladio, and Ignis were immediately drawn to my form when they heard my running footsteps.

"Zodia!" Prompto shouts joyously as I reach them and stand behind Ignis.

"Glad to see you're safe," Gladio sighs in relief.

"Camelia was going to force me onto a boat, but I could not allow it. I'm still needed here."

Ignis smiled, but it didn't last long when we felt the ground shake violently under our feet. I grabbed a nearby bench and tried to keep myself from falling. I didn't even register what happened next until Gladio shouted at me and Ignis. "Look out!"

An airship crashed into the bridge, sending me and Ignis into the water below. When I able to find the surface and break through, I realized I was much further from where we had fallen. Gasping, I look around frantically for Ignis. When I couldn't find him, I shouted out his name, hoping he would hear me. Worry was blooming in my chest quickly and I summoned Cancer for help.

 Worry was blooming in my chest quickly and I summoned Cancer for help

Cancer gazed at me in distress when he saw my distraught expression. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself to a point where I could talk properly. "I-I need your help in finding Ignis."