Chapter 3

JAEBUM POV~

I smiled and walk happily to the class. Suddenly, my smile gone since i saw Sehun in front of me. I just glared at him while walking past him. I hate him and since he bullied Jungkook ,my hate towards him is growing. Actually, i liked Jungkook since he came to this school. I want to comfort him and help him ,but i scared .Right now, i made my decision to take care him and always protect him.

I walked past him ,suddenly i feel like someone hold my shoulder. I look to the side and its Sehun.

"FUCK OFF " i tried to make him let go of my shoulder. 

He let go of my shoulder .

"What do you want ,Bitch? "i asked him.

"WAAA, The JAEBUM already grown up isn't it. " he smirked.

I just rolled my eyes and try to release his hand from my shoulder.

"Yah , do you know where Jungkook is ?" he asked.

I turned around and went to him . I hold his shirt collar really tightly.

"YAH , OH FUCKING SEHUN, YOU KNOW WHAT DON'Y YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM WITH YOUR DIRTY HAND. " I said and pushed him.

Then i went to my class leaving Sehun that had fell down to the ground.

SEHUN POV~

I felt so embarrassing since i fell down cause of that Jaebum guy. Luckily, there's no one in the hallway.

"OH MY GODD!! why do i even ask anyone about Jungkook. Oh Sehun you bullied him and Jungkook is the victim. Shit! why do i even care about that faggot ." i said to myself in my mind.

I never thought that Jaebum is changing so much since incident a long time ago.

*flashback*

We were playing truth or dare with the member. I got chosen.

"truth or dare?" Jongin asked me.

"Dare, Of Course. " i said.

"Ok.So, i dare you to say " I love You to your bestfriend and be his boyfriend for a month." he smirked.

"Wait ? You mean Jaebum ? " i asked.

All of the member nodded their head. 

" OK then," i nodded my head too.

I took my phone and dial Jaebum number.

He picked it up and i asked him to come to the near cafe.

....a few minutes later...

I went to the cafe and i saw Jaebum already there . He sitting there while sipping the coffee that he had bought.I went inside the cafe and sit in front of him.

"So , why you want to see me this late ?" he  asked.

" I love you and i want to be your boyfriend." i said while jaebum almost choked because of shocked.

"Are you out of your mind ? " he asked.

" Please ... i want to proof to you that i love you and i promised to take care of you and protect you. Please Jaebum ? " i asked him and looked at him.

"Ok , fine lets be boyfriend. Since you are cute too " he said .

We were talking and he sent me to my dorm. 

" Hyung,, I did it and he's my boyfriend now. " i said.

They just nodded their head and remembered me that i have one month.I nodded my head understand.

..................

Now, me and Jaebum always cuddle to each other and tease each other.We will doing all things together. We went to eat together and do everything together.

.........One month later..........

I think since i don't know how to say to Jaebum that this is only a dare. Suddenly, the idea popped in my head.

I called him and asked him to meet me at the place that i confessed to him. So, i wait for him there . I saw him walking happily towards the cafe. He sat in front of me while smiling.

I just make my poker face and he looked worried .

"Sehun, are you okay ?" he asked with a worried tone.

He want to stand up to hug me but he stopped when i said that.

"Jaebum , I don't love you.This is only a dare . Btw, i am not gay and i hate gay. I hope you don't get mad.I don't want to lose my bestfriend.

"So, this is only a dare ?" he asked.

 I nodded my head and looked at him.

"YOU ! * point his finger at me* You had just lose your friend . Don't you fucking dare to come near me anymore.You had played my feelings . I thought you are different from the others. Don't ever talked to me anymore. Do you know the feeling being hurt by someone that you had know  for a long time ? " He said and  left the cafe.

*end of flashback*

I'm the one who make him became a cold person.

.......................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~................................................................

LOL ITS A PLOT TWIST THERE . 

SEHUN AND JAEBUM WERE COUPLE BEFORE.

IS THIS STORY GOOD OR NOT??

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTEE.. 

BTW my english were so so bad actually..thats why my grammar is aproblemm ,..ignore the grammar plz...I hope you don't mind..