Love

SMUT WARNING 🌹

Gazzy's Point of View

I'm nervous as fuck. Elle's mom agreed to see us the next day. Her mom made it no secret how she felt about me back when Elle got roofied by that bitch ass nigga Nico...

Also, I know their relationship isn't great. But I wanna make some kinda effort you know? I want her mom to know she's in good hands... Or at least that I'm trying.

We arrived at a small apartment building. Elle looked pale as we got out of the car.

"..You iite?" I asked

She nodded but I knew she was lying. We took the elevator up, the door wasn't far from it. Elle hesitated to knock.

"Bebita, we really don't have to do this if you ain't ready."

She looked up at me, her eyes were bright green today, and full of doubt.

"No... I have to do this."

She knocked. There was immediate scurrying coming from behind the door, then I heard the locks being undone. The door swung open. An overwhelming scent of cigarette smoke flowed out of the apartment. A small, pale blonde woman stood at the door, her eyes were the exact same shade of green as Elle's.

She hugged Elle tightly, and invited us in.
The place was a fuckin mess.. There was just shit everywhere.. The 3 of us sat down at a round white table, it was wobbly and unstable. Her mom lit a cigarette as we sat there in silence, the only sound filling the room was the ticking of a clock on the wall.

"How are you baby?" Her mother asked

"I'm okay mom..."

"What happened to your wrist?"

She immediately looked at me.

Is she tryna accuse me of...?

It took everything in me not to lose my shit.

"It's a long story." Elle replied

"Hm. And you must be..?"

"This is Gazzy, mom. My boyfriend."

"The rapper. Right." She said dryly, taking a long drag from her cig.

"Its nice to meet you Mrs... uh—"

"Joanna." She cut me off

"Oh.. nice to meet you Joanna."

Elle was surveying the apartment. I could see her eyes moving about, until they stopped and fixated on one spot, but I couldn't tell what she was looking at.

"You're using again..." She said quietly

Oh shit.

"What? Honey I'm not—"

Elle sprang up and walked right in the direction that I saw her staring. She picked up a stray needle from a coffee table... and then another, and another.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Elle screamed, her eyes filled with tears. She angrily shoved everything else off of the table onto the floor, shattering a few items as they collided with the ground.

"Honey I... you know I was clean for a long time. And I just..." Her mom rambled

"Save it. You haven't changed at all. I don't even know why the fuck I came here." She spat "Gaz, lets go."

I stood and followed Elle to the door

"Elle, please!" Joanna begged "I-I'm sorry!"

Elle didn't respond. I didn't fuckin blame her.

And just like that, it was over.
Elle cried silently in the elevator, I held her.

"That went well.." She whimpered sarcastically

"Aye.. stop that. You went and you tried. Be proud of yaself for that, iite?"

I felt terrible..

_____________________________

I got her home, as soon as we got inside, I started kissing her and I couldn't fuckin stop. I want her to feel all the love I have for her. I don't want her to feel alone. Her body melted into mine, she kissed back with such hunger and fervor. Fuck. I wanna feel her.

"Lemme make love to you, baby.."

She moaned in response, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I picked her up. I carried her to the living room. I was already fuckin throbbing for her.

"I love you.." She whispered, her face still wet with tears. I need her. I layed her on the couch.

I pulled her leggings and panties down, I shoved my face between her legs, savoring her sweet petals, she was so wet. She screamed and whimpered, begging me for more. Her core pulsated with longing.

"Oh my god baby..." She breathed "Please—AH!!"

She pushed her hands into my dreads as she rode my tongue. Her orgasm flowed into my mouth, she tasted so sweet.

"Hurry... hurry please... I need you." She begged as I slipped my shirt over my head. I hurriedly pulled my sweats down. She looked intoxicating, he face was flushed, her hair, a crown of curls...

I teased her, rubbing the head of my cock over her folds. She shifted and squirmed.

"Gazzy please..." She whimpered

I kissed her again, I wanted her to taste herself on my lips. I thrusted into her, her velvety walls wrapped around me, welcoming me.

"Oh fuck baby.. You feel so good..." I whispered into her ear

Her moans filled the room. They were like fuel for me.

"Elle..." I panted, as I thrusted into her more quickly, I used my thumb to rub her clit over and over, I sent her over the edge, craving her walls hugging my cock.

"Elle..." I repeated

I could feel myself starting to fuckin shake, I was gonna cum.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum..."

I pushed into her rapidly, she chanted my name like a prayer as I came inside of her.

"Elle... Marry me..." I said breathlessly

Her eyes widened. She took a moment to catch her breath.

"Stop... stop fuckin around..." She said

"I'm not."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹