Chapter twenty three

You can thank camrenkordied for this chapter because she's a real one and makes me wanna update 😭

PSSSS. I accidentally published Ch. 24 so if it comes up and wont open its because I took it down. Sorry!

-

I laid against my bed, trying to sleep but I kept thinking about V and the shoot her and Philip did yesterday.

"Vanessa. My sunshine." The photographer said with a wide smile. He pushed his scarf over his shoulder as he kissed her cheek before looking at me. "And you must be the girlfriend, yes?"

I nodded and excepted his oddly warm hug.

"Now we just need our pretty boy." He clapped but just as the douche himself walked in.

He ran his hands through his amazingly curled hair. I hate it.

"I'm right here." He flashed a crooked smile as he looked at V. "You look beautiful today." He completely ignored me while practically eye fucking my girlfriend in front of me.

"Thank you Phil, I'm sure you know my girlfriend Y/n." He nodded.

"Yup, how's it going? Anyways, we should get dressed for our pictures." I clenched my jaw and looked elsewhere to prevent myself from breaking his pretty little nose. Why was his nose so fucking perfect? Why was I giving him compliments?

"Yeah ok." She gazed into his eyes before shaking her head and looking at me. "You can chill over there until break?" I nodded and pecked her lips before going to the area behind the cameras.

After they changed, and to much of my dismay V was in tight pants and a bra while Philip was in jeans and shirtless.

"Ok darlings, I want you to be all over each other like you can't wait to get home and have hot steaming sex! Ok?"

Philip smirked smugly while V became flustered.

"I can definitely do that." He chuckled with his deep ass voice and wrapped his arms around her waist.

I took a deep breath and shook my head. I wanted to look away but my eyes stayed glued on the exes.

After multiple torturing poses, I noticed Philip dragging his hand between V's breast and whispering into her ear as she blushed.

I immediately walked up. "Ok enough. Seriously?" He looked up and raised his eyebrows at me.

"We're modeling Y/n. This is what models do. They take pictures." I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic tone.

"No shit Sherlock. I'm not stupid like you, I know what modeling is but I see what you're doing and I want you to stop before I make you." He chucked and unwrapped himself from V.

"Make me? With what, those spaghetti arms?" I lunged at him but was automatically pulled away by his security guards.

I looked at V as they dragged me away and saw her not even coming after me. She just stood there with Philip.

I huffed at the memory and flipped over as I grabbed my phone. I left after that, not even waiting for V and we haven't spoken since yesterday.

I pulled up her contact name as I pressed call. I know she was going to some club with her girls and I was only hoping she'd hear it and pick up.

"Hello?" She breathed heavily.

I sat up, surprised she even answered.

"Hey babe," I cleared my throat as I sat against my headboard. "I didn't get to say that I'm sorry about acting out yesterday. I-
He just makes me super jealous." I chuckled lightly as I picked at my covers.