Deep Space

Aliana's POV

I was in the middle of teaching Kassandra how to master the zero.g training when the doors to the gym slammed open.

In walks the General. He stalks over to where we're standing followed closely by people in uniforms, he stops in front of me and looks at me with hate filled eyes.

I ignore him and turn back to face Kassandra to continue my explanation while she looks nervously from him to me.

"Who gave you authorization to leave your room and be among the population?!" He shouts at my back.

I look at him with one eyebrow raised and the people in the room shift, waiting for a fight.

"I'll finish explaining later, right now let's just do some basic training." I tell Kassandra and she nods. I look over at Fen telling him to do the same with Scar.

He nods and tells her the plan and they start a light sparring session.

I back away from Kassandra and go stand in the center of the mat and motion for her to begin.

She gives no indication that she is going to start. One minute she was in front of me and the next I was avoiding a round house kick to the head. The people in the room gasped from how fast she had moved but we paid them no mind and continued with our training.

Once again every now and then she would teleport and I would have to avoid a blow. We moved fast and our blows hit hard, hard enough that I can feel small shudders from the ship.

I throw a low punch at her abdomen and she does a back flip then dissappears, I feel her out and dive forward just in time to avoid a slice from her sword Oblivion. I roll back to my feet to see her in a fighting stance, her blade running along her forearm, the chain atraching her to the sword wrapped around her free fist.

Everyone's eyes are on her blade as I'm sure that they've never seen anything like it before. Even the general's eyes are locked on the blade. I straighten my self up and summon my blade of darkness and now their eyes are ping ponging between the two of us.

I advance first and she raises her blade in defence then stikes out at me, sparks erupt from where our blades meet but we keep moving. Going even faster than the normal eye can track.

As we we're approaching one another again, alarms start going off and the room begins flashing a deep red.

We both pause and look up at the flashing lights as the general and his soldiers run out of the room.

The other people in the room eye us with suspision.

"Do you know what's going on?" Kassandra asks as Fen and Scar trot over to us.

"Not really, but I might have an idea." I say and look over at Fen.

"You don't mean..." He trails off as he starts smiling evily.

"What....." Scar starts but a voice from the speakers starts talking.

"All personel please return to your quarters as quickly and orderly as possible. This is an order from your Commander." It says and repeats but then cuts out as the ship starts rocking.

I look over at Kassandra and take her hand and begin moving out of the room with Fen and Scar following along with everyone else in the room.

We four of us step into the elevator and I press the button for our floor and we start moving up.

The ship suddenly starts rocking again and then the lights in the elevator go out and we are left standing in darkness. Kassandra moves closer to me gripping my upper arm hard.

The emergency lights in the elevator come on and I look up the screen to see that we haven't even made it halfway up to our floor.

Moving towards the elevator doors with Kassandra still clutching my arm I pry them open and we all step out.

The hall we step out in is completly dark but we have no issus with seeing in the dark and start walking towards the stairs. Kassandra still hasn't released me yet, infact her grip has gotten tighter.

As we are about to reach the door for the stairs, we hear a scream of terror from behind us and Kassandra starts whimpering.

"Please Ali, let me go get them, you promised last time that if we ever ran into them again you'd let me have fun." Fen begs while moving up beside me.

I'm about to answer him when a form drops from the air in front of us, landing in a crouch and begins to laugh evily as Kassandra let's out an ear piercing scream.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" The figure asks standing up to it's full height.

"Lost little girls, little lost girls." It rambles on crazily while moving towards us.

Kassandra tries to pull us back while Scar is growling viciously at the creature but Fen just has an amused smirk on his face.

The creature pauses and his gaze zero's in on Fen, his eyes widen and he starts cackling manically and backs away.

"Boss won't be happy, unhappy boss, angry boss, vicious boss, killer boss." He laughs while moving further away.

Kassandra is shaking so badly beside me that the entire left half of my body is trembling with her.

"Now can I get them Ali?" Fen asks again.

"Let's get the girls in the room first, then you can have your fun." I tell him opening the door to the stairs. I pick Kassandra up bridal style and race up the stairs, Fen and Scar following close behind.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Fen laughs from beside me.

I don't answer him, but on the inside, I'm also excited.

This really is going to be fun.