merry chrysler

"are you going to ask anyone out for the valentines dance?" yugyeom asked bambam, making the younger shrug. 

"who am i gonna ask?" bambam furrowed his eyebrows, looking around the lunchroom. 

"you don't have to, but i heard dahyun has a thing for you." yugyeom said, pointing over to where dahyun sat, two tables away from the boys and their group of friends. she was unaware of the duo looking at her, and laughed with her friends, running a hand through her brown and pink hair. 

"she does?" 

"yeah." 

"i- o-okay." bambam shrugged, nervously biting on his lower lip. he stood up and walked over to dahyun's table, very slowly. when he got there, he tapped her shoulder and smiled shyly. 

"o-oh, hi bambam." dahyun blushed, looking up at him. "w-what's up?" 

"hi, dahyun.. i was wondering if you wanted to go to the valentine's day dance with me? l-like as my date?" bambam asked, his face heating up. dahyun was pretty, and nice, but he just wasn't attracted to her. he thought that this would be okay though. if they had a fun time, maybe he would actually be okay, and no one would suspect anything about him being gay anymore. 

"m-me?!" she gasped, and her friend, tzuyu, giggled and nudged her, nodding her head. the rest of her friends started teasing her, pushing her out of her seat and towards bambam. 

"well.. yeah, you." 

"really? okay!" she smiled shyly, and bambam nodded his head, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"sounds good.. um, i'll pick you up at seven on the day of the dance..? i-if that's okay.." bambam smiled, and dahyun nodded her head. 

"okay. see you then." she smiled back and leaned forward, pressing a shy kiss to his cheek. bambam immediately turned bright red, not knowing what to do. "bye." she giggled softly, and he nodded, turning away and walking over to the table, covering his face in embarrassment. he sat down and set his face on the table, too embarrassed to look at anyone or properly function. 

"she kissed you..." minghao gasped, and yugyeom laughed. 

"way to go kid!" yugyeom shook him, making bambam whine. 

"oh my gosh.." 

"bambam has a girlfriend, bambam has a girlfriend!" jackson teased, making the table laugh and tease bambam as well. 

--

"i want a jewish girl, who go to.. temple! and read her torah~" bambam said to yugyeom's phone, quickly posting the vine. 

"was that a remake of that other one? 'i want a church girl, who go to church! and read her bible~'" yugyeom laughed, and bambam nodded his head. 

"yup. oh my god, what am i supposed to wear for the dance tomorrow?" bambam panicked, looking up at yugyeom. 

"do you want me to take you to the store?" 

"yes.. thank you jesus." bambam grinned, bowing down to yugyeom. 

"gay ass." yugyeom rolled his eyes, laughing softly and walking out to his car. the two got into yugyeom's old car, heading off to the store. 

"actually, i have a girlfriend now, so." the younger grinned proudly, puffing his chest out. yugyeom laughed again and punched his shoulder playfully, making the boy wince a bit. 

"pussy." 

"that's what i like." bambam giggled, pointing finger guns at him. 

--