Teacher Trouble (Part 3)

Mr. Robertson- "Before I side with anyone I have to look into this"

Steve- "No need for that. I have already done that. Mr. Benjamin has harassed several girls already including my daughter"

Mr. Robertson- "What proof do you have"

Steve- "I have everything in this folder" I said as I handed him the folder. "

Mr. Robertson- "Hmmmmm...I see. I will call him in"

(Moments Later)

Mr. Ben- "You called me in Sir"?

Mr. Robertson- "Yes Ben I did. This is Mr. McGarret, the father of Allyssa your student"

Mr. Ben- "Nice to meet you"

Steve- "Same" I said in the best voice i could muster.

Mr. Robertson- "It seems like we have a problem here between you and Allyssa"

Mr. Ben- "Like what"?

Mr. Robertson- "Allyssa said that you harassed Allyssa two weeks ago"

Mr. Ben- "I don't know what you are talking about. She is clearly making things up"

Allyssa- "I'm not making things up. I'm telling the truth!"

Mr. Ben- "She is lying. You know how teens are"

Allyssa- "Its true Sir. He started to harass me a couple of weeks ago

Mr. Robertson- "Is this true"?

Mr. Ben- "That is not true. She is completely lying"

Allyssa- "I'M THE ONE LYING HERE! YOU ARE THE LIAR HERE!"

Steve- "Lose the attitude Allyssa"

Allyssa- "IT IS HIS FAULT! HE IS THE ONE WHO HARASSED ME! I DIDN'T DO A SINGLE THING"!

Steve- "Allyssa cool it" I said as I was trying to call my anger at Allyssa. I know she is mad but this is definitely not how we handle this. "Mr. Benjamin how many students do you have in your class"?

Mr. Ben- "24"

Steve- "How many girls and boys"?

Mr. Ben- "14 girls and 10 boys"

Steve- "Are any of the any students having trouble"?

Mr. Ben- "Not that I know of"

Steve- "So you are saying that you only know that Allyssa having trouble with math and not the others"?

Mr. Ben- "I checked her math homework towards the end of day so I didn't get to finish it"

Steve- "It has been two weeks then. You should've had enough time to do checking"

Mr.Ben- "If this happened two weeks ago why didn't she come to you in the first place"?

Allyssa- "You know why! Don't play stupid! You threatened me if I told. I got so afarid i had to tell my Dad.

Mr. Robertson- "Ben did you or did you not sexually assault Allyssa two weeks ago"?

Mr. Ben- "Is this a trial? This is absolutely stupid and a waste of time. I need to get back to my class"

Mr. Robertson- "Answer the question Ben"

Ben- "No I did not"

Allyssa- "Stop playing around! You know the dam truth!"

Mr. Robertson- "I have an interesting video for you guys to see. I think you might find this very interesting"

(Video played back what happened two weeks ago)

Mr. Ben- "I......uhhh"

Mr. Robertson- "Ben I am very dissapointed in you. You are fired from your teaching position"

Steve- "Mr. Benjamin Quinton you are under arrest for sexually assault. You have the right to remain silent. What you say can and will be used in the court of law. If you don't have a lawer one will be provided for you" I said as handcuffed him.

Mr. Ben- "This is a lie! She planted that video to make it look like it"! I yelled

Allyssa- "Give me a break! You really think I will fail a test to do that? I know I answered those questions right? You erased them and put the wrong answers on them when they were correct"

-Danny shows up-

Danny- "Come on you. Lets get you out of here" I said as I dragged him out

Mr. Robertson- "I'm sorry that happened to you Allyssa. You will have to never see that man again. You will have a different teacher for math"

Alyssa- "Thank you Sir"

Mr. Robertson- "There are some things I need to discuss with your Dad. Can you please wait outside of my office please"?

Allyssa- "Yes Sir"

Mr. Robertson- "I'm sorry what happened Steve"

Steve- "Me too"

Mr. Robertson- "I wish I had stoped it earlier"

Steve- "What do you mean"?

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!........AGAIN....

So Mr Robertson knew before hand? Hmmmmmmm......😮😬😐??Want to find out how he knew? Keep on reading to find out in the next chapter!!