Chapter 2

Ariella in pic above.

I decided after my nap I'd grab a bite to eat which is how I've lost myself in my own home. Searching for food or a kitchen, something with sustenance in it, on it. At this point Bella has begged me to just go into the forest for a rabbit. Finally I find the main kitchen "Thanks to my heightened senses." Bella says. "YES we know thank you for pointing out the obvious Bells." "Don't hate that I could smell your dads cooking from the third floor on the opposite end of the house! And don't be so grouchy! Jeez get some food in us so the universe will stay intact yet another day Arie." Suddenly annoyed with her I growl... because she's right , I am grouchy. Only because I'm hungry. " Told you so..." she says. " Hush it" I cut her off and walk into the massive kitchen that looks more like a 5 star restaurant.  " Hi dad, what's for dinner?" I ask as I grab the plates to set the table. " Your favorite, Sauteed Shrimp with Fettuccine and a Creamy Alfredo sauce." Mmmmm that does sound delicious. My dad makes the best pasta, poor mom she is definitely the baker in the house. She can't cook much to save her life , but man she can whip of the best damn desserts you've ever tasted. 

 " So Ariella, what do you think of the place?" my mom asks with what I read as worry or is it fear? " Mom, I LOVE THIS PLACE!! Its stunning! Oh and I absolutely LOVE my floor! Especially my room

 " So Ariella, what do you think of the place?" my mom asks with what I read as worry or is it fear? " Mom, I LOVE THIS PLACE!! Its stunning! Oh and I absolutely LOVE my floor! Especially my room. I can't thank you both enough for this.. this new start." I say to her noticing she's relaxed a bit. " I was so worried dear that you wouldn't approve of your room colors, but your dad assured me-"  
"That those colors paired with the furnishings would give you a calming sense of peace." My dad finishes for her. "I love it mom and dad's right something about the colors, soft, inviting, and relaxing." I get up to clean my mess then walk up to my parents engulfing them both in a hug. " Thank you both for everything. I think I will go explore outside a bit before I get ready for bed." I kiss them both on the cheek and walk out of the kitchen making my way to the back door. "Be careful sweetheart we're not sure who's territory we are on yet and until we do we need to be as careful and respectful of our surroundings." My mom tells me as I walk out the back door. "Ok mom I won't be out long, though, I may go for a quick run to let Bella out! Love you guys!" I holler as I step off the back deck shifting into my beautiful wolf.... (In pic below)

 (In pic below)

*BELLA'S POV*

Bella is now in control and I just sit back in the back of our head enjoying hearing her run. "Arie, this place... it's amazing!" she pants to me while running around in the snow. "I wouldn't know Bells as I'm not the one in control at the moment lol but it appears you are having a blast." I tell her and she takes off running again.

"Oh it feels so good to be running! The crisp air , the mountains for days... couldn't do this in L.A.." I can still see our home from where I'm at so I know I've not gone too far, for a wolf. Arie on the other hand would be freaking out because this is all new for us. I slow my run to a walk needing a drink I hear the sound of water nearby. I make my way to a nice sized river and take in enough to quench my thirst. "Arie do you think we will ever find our mate?
" I question her. "Of course we will although we have to be prepared for the possibility of reject-" I cut her off "Don't say that Arie! Our mate won't reject us. He is made for us, to love us like no other."  " I know Bells but our last relationship didn't work out so well remember??" she just had to remind me of him! I never liked him, he was so needy and so pushy. " But Arie he was human, he didn't realize what he had and when he tried to take advantage of us we had to get out of that. We are pure for our mate and our mate only. He will be the first one and the last one to make us feel the way we should." I reason with her. That Leo guy was just not it for her. He put her down to many times about her looks and it made me angry. Being in a city I had to control myself or it would've gotten ugly fast. Ariella has always been gorgeous, then again I'm her wolf so I am a bit biased. She's a redhead with sass ( Thanks to me). " I heard that Bells!" haha " You know its true." I tell her. "Yeah yeah okay. Listen can we go back now I'm getting tired and it's starting to get dark out. We promised mom and dad." she reminds me and I look up realizing we've been out for a few hours. "Sure Arie lets go home." 

*ARIELLAS'POV**

I shift back into my human form and slip on the clothing I had brought along with us. I walk by the rivers edge looking into the clear icy blue waters. "Its so beautiful here." I say as I get up and head home for a nice hot shower. "I got a date with my bed, pillow and blanket are coming over to and I can't wait!" I joke with myself as I know Bella has gone to her corner  of my mind seeing as she doesn't think my jokes are funny. Heading back in the house I head up to my room and begin stripping my clothing as I walk towards my bathroom. Jumping in the nice hot shower feels so good on my body. I lather myself up, hair and all and rinse off. I step out of the shower and slip on my pj's, and begin to dry my hair. After I've finished my ritual I brush my teeth and climb into my soft piece of heaven. Before I drift to sleep I begin to think yet again about my mate and how will he react to knowing I've dated before him. I mean I only kissed Leo a few times and it felt as if a St. Bernard had licked my face and left the drool. "Lord that boy was horrible at kissing, just imagine if we had gone further!"UGGGGHHH!! I shiver thanking the moon goddess I had sense to stop there. I wonder what kissing my mate will feel like. Will he want us like this? What will he look like?  I hope he's not to high in rank... I don't have a rank because I am not from a pack. My mom says I have to be high up in rank as Bella is a pure white wolf. "I hope that no matter what my mate accepts me for me and all my flaws..." I say before sleep takes me.

* And that's another chapter! I hope you like it! Thanks again and please be nice Grammar Police! lol *