love-hate // Henry

Age: sixteen

Based on one of my preferences, In which Henry gets jealous even though you guys don't always get along.

Y/N'S POV
"And when Jimmy singed his eyebrows off!" You were practically howling with laughter at this point, your stomach aching as your classmate, Tommy, was discussing what happened in class earlier that day. You didn't usually talk to him a lot, but he seemed like an okay guy.

"And then Cynthia almost ingested acid. I swear Mr Garson wanted to jump out the window." You lean against your locker, trying to regain your breath as you opened it. You and Tommy kept talking as you grabbed your books for next period. Little did you know, Henry Bowers was across the hall, fuming with jealousy. He hated seeing you with other guys, especially Tommy, who flirted with you a lot, of course you never noticed this.

"And then-" Tommy was cut off by Henry shoving him into the lockers.

"Henry, what the fuck!" You hiss at him, but his eyes didn't leave the boy he was holding up against the metal wall.

"Fuck off." is all Henry said, letting Tommy go. Tommy scrambled away, a look of panic and terror on his face. You felt your body shake with anger.

"Henry, I was talking to him! That's so fucking rude of you." You scowl at the boy as his eyes pierced your body. You felt your heart leap, nerves filling you. No, Y/N, you hate him. He's not that attractive. You better stop.

"He was clearly flirting with you." You look at Henry, slightly taken back by his answer. You shake it off.

"Why do you even care anyway? You hate me, you dickhead." You attempt to glare at him, but your heart was going a thousand miles an hour. God, why is he slightly turning me on?! Fuck him. Wait! No no no, don't fuck him, DO NOT! Henry just stares at you as you have the mental debate with yourself, gazing at you with mixed feelings. "Henry, are you going to sa-" You were soon cut off by Henry pinning you against the lockers. You gasp, your head spinning and your heart pounding even harder. DAMMIT I NOT AM TURNED ON BY THIS AT ALL! NOPE, YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS, Y/N.

"You are mine, no one else's." Henry whispers to you, just loud enough for you to hear. Your chest heaved slightly in an attempt to slow your heart down, but it was unsuccessful. The whole world disappears as Henry smashes his lips against yours. It was a furious and hungry kiss as Henry grabs your waist, pulling you as close as possible as he presses you even further against the lockers. You respond quickly, grabbing at his hair and holding on to him for dear life. Henry's tongue glides into your mouth, exploring all of the crevices. You explore his too as he grabs your butt, lifting you up. You wrap your legs around his waist, pulling him even closer. Everything felt crazy, your whole body felt like it was on fire. You pull away, trying to catch your breath. Henry smirks at you and your stomach does a backflip. "Pretty good for a first kiss, hey?" You blush at the mention that this hormonal mess of a kiss, was indeed your first kiss. The school bell rings signalling next period. You hop down, trying to escape Henry's grasp, but he had you pinned up against the lockers pretty tight. Your chests connected and you could feel his breath on your face.

"That was pretty hot." You tease, biting your lip. You peck Henry's lips and in his shock, you wiggle yourself out from his grasp. "I have to get to class, but I'll see you around, Bowers." You walk off and you smirk, knowing Henry's eyes are on you.

"Holy shit." The teenage boy whispers breathlessly, running a hand through his hair before walking off.