Jin

Requested by @Atul_Kim
*Smut Alert*
———————————————————

You were sitting down on the couch with your legs crossed. You were focused on an ad that was on your phone, something that had to do with vitamins for your hair. You were quite curious since you've been having short hair all your life and struggled to let it grow.

"Aish, why couldn't I have been forced to marry someone who's actually useful?"

You groaned in annoyance as you heard the voice of your new husband. You ignored him and continued looking through your phone.

"Couldn't you at least clean up after yourself?? Seriously, you live like a pig", Jin said, disgusted by the dirty dishes that were placed on the coffee table.

"I'll clean up later", you muttered, walking away into the bedroom.

The house was already furnished but since you and Jin hated each other's guts, you redecorated and bought another bed. You'd sometimes had to hide the extra mattress under the original bed since your parents sometimes visits to see how your marriage is.

"Yah, I always have to clean up. I'm tired. Go clean up your mess", Jin demanded.

"I said I'll do it later. Now leave me alone", you muttered as you turned the other direction.

This is how it was for months. You would argue about stupid things, call each other names, and avoided one another. You hated him and he hated you..until you overheard an interesting conversation Jin had with his parents. His parents kept trying to convince him to divorce you because you weren't helping around the house. You'd expected Jin to agree but surprisingly he defended you. Ever since then, the hatred you had towards him was vanishing and being replaced with something else.

One day, you were in the kitchen, washing the dishes. You felt bad that Jin was the only one cleaning the house so you decided to help.

"What are you doing?"

You jumped as you heard your husband's voice behind you. Although you were starting to have feelings for him, you couldn't let him know that.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm washing dishes since I'm of no help", you said, scrubbing the dirt off of the plates.

"That's a surprise. You're usually doing your nails or wasting your time on social media", he said, leaning against the counter as he saw you.

"Whatever", you muttered.

You had no idea why but you wished he would do something else. He was trying to hide his smile but failed so he left. You continued washing the dishes until you were done.

Another few months pas until your one year anniversary was around the corner. You wondered whether you two were gonna do anything special but Jin hasn't hinted anything so you did what you do best, lay down on the bed as you were looking through your phone.

You heard the door open but you were too busy looking at the pictures you had in your profile. You can feel a presence in the room so you put down your phone and saw Jin standing near the door, staring at you.

"What?", you asked a bit too harshly.

He stayed quiet as he walked closer to you. You wanted to stand up but he pushed you down onto the bed. You were quite startled as he hovered over you. You tried speaking but he would shut you up by placing his lips against yours. You gasped as he ripped your shirt open. He admired your body and licked his lips. He noticed the scared look on your face so instead of being aggressive, he softened his eyes and softly smiled down at you.

Your lips were swollen from how intense the kiss got. Both of your clothes were spread out onto the floor as your bodies laid against each other. He kissed down towards your chest and made sure he pleasures each of your breasts, earning moans from you.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you up so you'd be straddling him. The pressure between your legs caused you to bite his shoulder in pain. He was slowly moving your hips, groaning in your ear as he wanted to quicken his pace but knowing you've never experienced any sexual relationships, he went slow for your sake.

When he realized you were becoming frustrated, he laid you down on your back and placed himself between your legs once again. He gripped your waist and kissed you as he thrusted into you roughly. His lips on yours muted your moans and the taste only made your eyes roll back.

You didn't think it could get better but as soon as he raised one of your legs over his shoulder, you began to yell in pleasure as his thrusts became deeper from different angle. Jin's groan became louder as he felt himself getting close. He thrusted more roughly until you both climaxed. His body plopped down next to yours, heavy breathing being heard, and soon fell asleep.

When you woke up, you couldn't believe what had happened. You tried to cover your body with the blankets but Jin was a heavy sleeper, literally.

Jin sat up and noticed you were covering your body. The flushed look on your face only encouraged him to tease you.

"Why cover up? We already saw each other naked. So why not get rid of that blanket so I can continue looking at you", he lightly smirked before kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"Err..I..you..I mean..", you felt your heart popping out of your chest.

"I love you", he said, chuckling at your reaction.

"What?", you said, blushing.

"I love you. And I know you love me too. So let's stop acting like we hate each other and start acting like a married couple", he said more serious as he looked deeply into your eyes.

"...okay", you said, still stunned.

"Great. Happy one year anniversary", he smiled, kissing you on the lips before pushing you down one the bed once again.
______________________________

I'm tired. Goodnight!