[X]

"Namjoon!" Her eyes widened shocked at what I had done.

My hands had pulled her body closer to me before I pushed her against the wall, pushing her right thigh to the side so I could snuggle her up.

Another perfect fit.

I bucked my hips several times. Each time caused her to arch her back further while her tongue played with my name.

Wonderful.

Bliss.

There was no way to describe the feeling of finding that place again. I had never thought that I would find her so soon, so near me.

How could I have been so dumb? To not have seen this long time ago?

I humped her against the walls, our clothes still attached to our bodies.

My lips attacked her neck, leaving them only when I had left a bruised mark—my mark.

You remember this don't you?" I asked, my voice low and husky. "How we danced in each other's arms?"

"No." Her sweet voice escaped through the lips that were being bitten on. Much like a nursery rhyme, it lulled me into rhythm, following, making it slow and sensual. Her denial was not hurtful but it still affected me. "I'm not..."

"That girl?" I asked. She nodded responding to me. She was so cute. Seeing this side of her stirred something in me. "Perhaps...", I bit her soft flesh between her collar and neck, "...but you are my girl..." I left a kiss on her jawbone before I looked into her bed eyes.

"Sir..." I clicked my tongue in disapproval. Her eyes were lost as her body shuddered under my touch.

I was so glad she was affected by me—all this from a single touch.

"Don't you want me?" I started. "Do you not want to know the things we could do in a proper bed?"

"Ah..." she moaned out.

"The things I could do, show you? Oh, baby, do you not want me to continue our night from before?"

She paused hesitant.

"The thing that we never got to?"

I grabbed her breasts roughly receiving a very wonderful moan from my sweetness. She had her most wonderful voice that sang to me.

"Baby, let me fuck you for real this time. Nice and slow..."

She groaned. I knew she liked dirty talk, she had shown me then.

"Yes please..."

"Good girl." I hummed.

🚼

Also I just wanted to let everyone know that Blood Saga reached over 1K reads and His: Kitten reached 3K!!!
Thank you so much!!
I wanted to holler love to you all!!!
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

HAHA KIM