Mike° I want something like that (3)

Summary; Read Previous parts ❤️

-Song- Atlas by Shannon

Mike POV

Her lips were a perfect fit.

I felt as she pushed me slightly,

"Mike, what are you doing? This is wrong..." Y/N whispered as she glanced at me with worried eyes. I sat back and smacked my lips together, I understood that it was wrong to kiss her, but it felt right when she finally came in contact with me.

"I- I know.- I think we should get ready for bed. We have school in the morning." Y/N spoke as she cut me off, I nodded my head in agreement and watched as she stood up to leave.

"I'm going to change clothes, I'll be back." She mentioned. I clenched my jaw and got frustrated with myself, I knew this was wrong and I shouldn't hurt El... But, I felt something when I kissed Y/N.

Y/N POV

I raced up stairs and felt as my heart was pounding. Mike just kissed me...

I started getting changed into my Pj's and felt a wave of guilt... El was also my friend, I felt terrible.

After getting changed and brushing my teeth I made my way back down and examined as Mike was standing at the bottom of my basement stairs.

"I'm sorry for kissing you, I don't want our friendship to be awkward because of what- It's okay Mike, we can pretend that you never kissed me, a-and that I don't like you. Ok?" I said interrupting him. Mike gulped and nodded as I reached the last step of the stairs.

"I'll place on a film. We can watch before sleeping!" I said smiling at Mike, Mike just agreed and chuckled. Once I placed on the film we sat inside our fort and just got comfortable.

"You have any candy?" Mike asked me, I raised my brows and reached out for the candy packets that were on the table near my couch.

"Here ya go chicken butt." I replied while throwing the packets at him, I missed and accidentally threw the packets directly at his face.

I started laughing and he just sat there with a smile.

"I'll get you back- WHATEVER." I yelled back interrupting his sentence.
Suddenly I felt a pillow to the face.

I looked at Mike with a sad expression.

"Wow, you really hurt me." I replied sarcastically acting hurt as if he really did hurt me. I watched as he laid down and faced the fort ceiling. I could feel a yawn come through, my head had laid down and now we were both facing the fort ceiling.

We stayed silent for a couple seconds, both of us laying down just staring up.

"I don't want to pretend..." Mike whispered then faced me. I felt his eyes just staring at me, I gulped and turned to face him.

"I don't want to pretend that I didn't kiss you, cause I did, and... I felt something between us." Mike explained then blinked, I exhaled and looked down at our 'almost' touching hands.

"I don't want to pretend either, but, I can't do that to El. Plus, and you Eleven are pure magic. I love you two together... You probably feel like there was something between us because we've known each other for a long time, let's just move on. I'll move on." I explained just smiling at Mike.

Mike gulped and exhaled.

"What If I don't move on? Suddenly I feel like you and me... are something specia- No, Mike we're not. You only just noticed me because of the letter, If I haven't even brought it up then we wouldn't be in this situation..." I replied cutting him off, I could feel my tears coming through.

"I didn't just notice you now. I had a damn crush on you since we were 5, and then when we hit middle school... you'd talk about all the guys in class and it killed me." Mike explained then frowned his brows, I licked my lips and blinked.

"When we were 5? Mike. I would say those things about those boys to grab your attention. Then El came along and our friendship became weaker, we hardly spent time alone, but I get that... El is someone you love, I admire that. Let's keep it that way, even if moving on is hard. You and El... keep that in mind, there is no chance for you and I." I explained on the verge of tears, I choked on my words.

I felt as Mike grabbed my hand, he looked up at me.

"There's always a chance for us. Your my best friend.
I understand what you want. Let's pretend and move on...." Mike replied, suddenly he let go of my hand and turned to face the other way.

- Oh no. Mike and Y/N are in a pickle. How is this so far? Does the music help at all? 😂❤️