Joe Sug- Valentines Day

You sat at your table at the fancy restaurant waiting for your boyfriend to turn. Deep down you knew he wasn't going to show.  Lately, he'd been acting like such a douchebag. Honestly, he wasn't that great of a boyfriend, all your friends hated him, instead of spending time with you he was always out clubbing. But you thought tonight would be different, it was Valentine's day after all.

You sighed and looked around sadly. The waiter kept asking you if you were ready to order yet and people were giving you apologetic looks. He'll be here in a minute, you kept repeating to yourself. This was starting to get embarrassing. You decided it would be best to leave. As you were getting up a boy you'd never seen before sat down in front of you.

"Hey babe, I'm so sorry I'm late, traffic was just so bloody bad," He said loudly so everyone around you heard.

You just started at him blankly.

"I'm Joe, just go with it. Whoever stood you up must be such a dick." He said quieter.

You laughed slightly," Thanks but you don't have to do this."

"Oh come on please let me buy you dinner to make up for the jackass that didn't show." He chuckled.

"Okay but we're splitting the check."You giggled.

You still weren't really sure if this was really happening. Why did this handsome stranger want to have dinner with you? You had to admit he was rather good-looking, he had piercing blue eyes and soft brown hair. He also seemed so kind and caring.

Joe beckoned over the waitress, asked for the menus and orders champagne.

"Champagne?" You raised an eyebrow.

"I mean it is Valentine's day" He laughed. 

"So may I ask your name?"

"Y/n" You smiled " May I ask you why you decided to come have dinner with me?"

"Because I saw a beautiful woman sitting alone looking sad and thought whoever stood her up must be a bloody idiot." He replied.

"Well, thanks. And you don't look too bad yourself." You blushed and giggled nervously.

"Can I ask what dickhead stod you up and what could he possibly be doing that's better than having dinner with you?" He asked.

"My boyfriend, well was boyfriend but I'm down with him now. He's probably out partying." You explained.

"Well we're not going to mention his irrelevant ass again tonight," He said with a smile.

You and Joe ended up having starters, mains and pudding. You talked about everything from your favourite food to your hopes and dreams. He was so easy to talk to, it felt like you could tell him absolutely anything.

"I'm not letting you pay for all of this" You insisted as Joe got out his wallet.

"I'm paying!" He argued back and laughed.

As you two were arguing playfully two teens around 14 came over. You looked at them in confusion.

"Joe, could we get a photo please?" One asked shyly. How did they know his name?

"Sure!" He replied with a massive grin.

He hugged both of them and they took a few selfies. The whole time you were watching and trying to figure what was happening.

"What the?" You asked after they left.

"Well um I'm a YouTuber and they were fans," He said.

"Ohhh, that's pretty cool!" You replied.

You were a bit taken back by everything. While you were busy being confused Joe managed to pay without you realising.

"Well, I'm paying next time!" You announced.

"Next time?" Joe grinned.

"Yes" You said with a smirk.

"We have to go to the rooftop to watch the sunset! The view is incredible" He suggested.

"Sure"

Joe was right about the view. You stood there watching the sunset, it felt like you were in a scene from a movie; this whole night had felt like you were in a movie.

"Wow" You whispered as you stared at the beautiful array of orange in the sky.

"You look cold," Joe said as he wrapped his coat around you.

"Thanks, prince charming" You laughed and went back to watching the sky.

"Y/n' He said to get your attention.

"Yeah?" 

As you looked up at Joe he grabbed our waist and pulled you in close. He glanced down at your lips as he bit his own than looked into your eyes. Just that look alone made your entire body tingle. He leaned in slowly before crashing his lips into yours and kissing you passionately.

"Happy valentines day" He mumbled against your lips.