15 | Her Own Story

| ©Reandayo - 13 February 2018|

"The crown prince?" Graham repeated in surprise.

"Yes, sir." Another guard replied, cold sweat roll down his face, unable to hide his nervous at the sight of his infamously strict Captain looking at him as if he'd just

"The imperial guards are now ordering our men to open the door." He explained deliberately, "His highness has also requested the young miss' presence."

Graham darkened at the last sentence.

Elena internally frowned, dissatisfied that she has to say goodbye to the books she has just found if she has no choice but to meet the crown prince.

"Then—"

"No, you stay here." Graham said, "You cannot meet him."

"Why?" Elena couldn't help but ask.

She was about to say, 'then tell them I am currently not available' but because Graham already misunderstood her, she decided to gulp down her correction and ask a question she has hold down the whole years.

Why?

Why can't I meet them?

Why are my parents so obsessed on hiding me from them?

Her family is holding a grudge to someone, and it's definitely related to the royal family or the crown prince himself.

Or else, why would they forbid Elena to attend banquets hosted by the crowns? And telling her to avoid them all cost?

This did not happen in the game. The change is too massive.

"It is not important. Just stay here and I'll give it my all to face his highness."

Graham left after ordering his strongest men, including Jovan and Kaiden, to protect Elena and not letting anyone to get inside.

Elena sighed, appearing very worried about her bodyguard, Graham.

Graham existence in the game is described as a cold, aloof and decisive man that serve as a protector to the Villaines, Elena. Her.

A mob character that only exist to scared the heroine away and an obstacle to make it difficult for the players to take Elena down as he keeps on appearing as Elena savior.

But in the end, after an event, Graham turned his back on Elena and sacrificed her to save his sole benefactor, the Wellington's head and the father of Elena, Alexander Adlard Wellington.

Their relationship in the game was not a good one, well, enough for him to not think twice sacrificing her.

Graham became Elena's bodyguard was only because she was attracted to his face.

Years learning that he's not good as she thinks thanks to his stiff face, she treats him like a normal servant, making him suffer under her shadow.

But this time, this Elena befriended Graham and treat him like her own brother. Resulted Graham to think that Elena is a friendly and an adorable little-sister material, which made him protective over her.

Waiting for Graham's return, Elena decided to read the books she has been wanting to read.

Her own story.

| AUTHOR NOTE  |

Decided to dote on you guys