Chapter twenty four

Blackbear is such a dad. I love him.

-

"Y/nnn." I heard my door open as multiple footsteps entered. "Come on, you've been in this bed all week."

"Go. Away." I huffed from under the covers.

When I thought they had left, I felt my covers being ripped off of me. I stayed curled in a ball with my eyes shut.

"Y/n..." Viv climbed into the bed with me and turned me to lay in her chest. I sniffed and wrapped my arms around her torso. "I got it guys." She mumbled to the other girls as they walked out of the room.

"Why would she cheat on me?" I rasped out. Her fingers ran through my hair as a new set a tears soaked through her shirt. "I've never hurt her. What didn't I do right?"

"No babe you did everything right. Some people just don't realize how good they've got it until it's gone." I clenched my jaw as that moment kept running through my head like a loop.

"She was going to have sex with me like it was nothing. It didn't even phase her. What the fuck?" I felt my sadness slowly turn to anger. I sat up and squeezed my hands together. "I should've know. Buisness dinner my ass."

I stood up and pulled on a fresh pair of pants and a yellow supreme hoodie.

"Where are you going?" Viv asked as she sat up on the bed.

I grabbed my vans amd slid them on. "Fuck love. Fuck everything that comes with it." I shook my head as I chuckled bitterly. "I give my heart up for the first time and this happens?"

"Ok um you're not thinking straight right now. You're in pain-"

"Hell yeah I'm in pain but I'm not gonna let that bitch hurt me more than she already has. Sulkings not gonna do any good." I grabbed my car keys and left my room, starting down the stairs.

"Shit." I could hear her hiss as she followed after me.

I smiled once I saw Ellie and Dana in the living room with nervous faces.

"Whats the face for?" I grabbed an Arizona from the case before leaning against the counter.

"Uh, how are you?" Ellie eased.

I chuckled and popped the can open. "I'm fine guys, really. Break ups are apart of life." I shrugged and took a sip of the Arnold Palmer. "But I'm gonna go hang with Bear and Madison for a while so I'll be back later."

I blew them a kiss before going outside to my car. I stared at it for a moment as memories of Vanessa and I passed through me like a bullet. Like our first date to the bowling alley, rapping drake at the top of our lungs. I shook my head and pulled up bears contact name as I slid into the car.

"Yes my precious?" He asked with a vivid slur.

I rolled the windows down as her smell engulfed me.

"How did you get over Bella?" I started down the road and he giggled in response.

"Lots of booze and lots of boobs." I bit my lip as I made my way to the car dealership on rodeo.

"Wanna go out tonight?" I heard him yell loudly in response.

"Hell. Yes! Did something happen with Vanessa?" His tone went from excited to worried real quick.

"Fuck her. Let's just do some crazy shit, I wanna be a teenager for the night, alright?" I stopped at the car dealership as I sighed against the leather.

"Anything for you precious. Are you coming to mines or am I picking you up?"

I smirked and climbed out of the car as a guy walked up to me with a smile.