Chapter 4

Kayla POV

I woke up at 7 the next morning to get ready for work, which started at 8:30. When I went to the kitchen I was greeted by Mi-ah at the table eating a slice of toast and drinking a cup of coffee. I skipped up to her with a big smile on my face. "You're in a good mood this morning aren't you," she said.

"Yep," I said smiling

"well snap out of it we have work to do today and I'm not getting in trouble because you're too happy to do anything," she said.

"Ok," I said whilst putting a piece of bread in the toaster and pouring myself a cup of coffee.

After eating breakfast I showered and picked out an outfit. I've always loved fashion ever since I was young it was a way of expressing myself because I am a very shy person. I also studied fashion in college and now work in fashion and I love it. So when I'm in a good mood I make sure to let everyone know by putting a lot of effort into my clothes and makeup.

Both me and Mi-ah work together at the same company in the same department so every morning we drive together to work. Usually, I drive as Mi-ah hates driving but today she insisted that she drove she said she's not letting me drive as I was in too good of a mood that I probably start daydreaming and kill us both.

When we got to work I finally realize where I knew Namjoon from. Me and Mi-ah work as Fashion buyers for Big Hit Entertainment. We don't work with the idols but with international companies that want to promote their brands or sponsor idols. We also buy most of the clothes for the music videos, photo shoots and stage performances which are sent to the stylists and worn by the idols. We were both transferred to Korea after college to work with the international companies as we spoke English fluently and studied and majored in fashion buying and overseas fashion sales.

So there he was on the back wall of the entrance a massive poster of 'Kim Namjoon' I just stood there in shock till Mi-ah pulled me away. On the way to our offices, I asked Mi-ah about Kim Namjoon because I knew she was a huge fan of BTS but luckily her bias was Hoseok (J-Hope). I immediately regretted aking Mi-ah about Namjoon as for the whole day I was given sheets of information about him that she had printed from the internet I didn't read any of it as I thought it be a bit creepy if I knew more about him than he did. Instead, I searched up some of his and BTS' music and few things he had told me to see if they were actually true, they where. I was a bit confused about why a huge idol would talk to me though and would trust me to know some of his secrets, I could have easily been a fan and had posted all of it on the internet.

When I got home I rushed into my room and picked out the most amazing outfit for my date this is what I picked it was smart but still casual a the same time and was also surprisingly comfortable, I looked great.

After I got dressed I did my makeup and hair and then went on my phone till he arrived.