Don't Mess with Torm

+The morning after yesterday+

Tom blinks a couple of times and groans as he comes to from his sleep. He snuggles close into his boyfriend's naked chest, wanting more warmth from him since he too didn't have a top on.

Tord shifts in his sleep to drap his arm over Tom so he could pull him closer to his chest. "Sleep a little more Thomas..." He murmurs tiredly.

The other man complies, but before he could drift off into another comforting sleep, there is rapping sound against the door of Tord's room.

"Dad! Wake up!"

Both men snap their eyes open quickly at the sound of Tomi's voice calling Tord.

"Mother wasn't in bed when we woke up." Torm's voice filters through with some worry evident in his tone.

Tom instantly tears the comforter off of him to get off of the king sized bed. He takes one of Tord's thinner blankets to cover himself before rushing to the bathroom to hide.

While he does that, Tord got off the bed and grabbed his pants off the floor, not bothering to put on his boxers on first since he's in a rush.

"Hold on a second!" Tord looks at himself in the mirror first to fix his really messy hair due to last night's rendezvous with Tom. When he deemed himself presentable to a degree, he went to the door to greet the children.

He looks down to the kids who look up at him in worry. "What's this about Tom?"

"I woke up first and didn't see Mom sleeping with us." Tomi says worried. "Did you see him?"

Tord chuckles and pats Tomi on the head. "Don't worry Tomi, I'm sure Tom is just walking around doing his daily check up with the soldiers. I made sure he got to his office last night because he wanted to finish some paperwork that Pat gave him the other day." The last two parts were a total lie he made up on the spot, but he gave himself a metal pat on the back for making it seem true.

He can't really tell them he was having fun with Tom last night.

"Are you sure?" Torm asks unsure.

"Swear on it." Tord tells him assuringly as his silver eye met the same colored pair.

Tomi smiles again once he's assured his mother is okay. "So why are you still in you nighty clothes dad? You're usually prepared before us to meet mom in the lobby."

Tord forces a laugh, "I had a long night my liten soldat." He bends down and picks Tomi up in his arms. The little demon let him do so without a complaint. "So I felt like sleeping in a little bit longer."

"Well we're sorry if we woke you up father. We can met you in the dining hall once you get dressed, if you want?"

Tord lets Tomi down after giving his little monster a nod. "That would be great. Make sure to watch your brother carefully, I don't want him being trampled on by how many soldiers in that room."

Tomi and Torm wave bye to their father and walk around the corner at the end of the hall to the lobby.

Tord closes the door softly and leans his back against it while letting out a sigh of relief.

The bathroom door cracks open, Tom sticking his head out with a light blush dusting his cheeks.

Tord puts his finger up to his lips to signal him not to talk yet. He turns around to open the door again. Peering down the hall, he didn't hear or see any sign of the kids. So the door to Tord's room closes again.