Dim

Elle's Point of View

"Gaz... stop fucking around."

I scooted closer to him and layed my head on his chest.

"I just said I'm not playin." He repeated "Marry me."

I backed away from him and gave him a confused look.

"W-What?"

"I guess I'm not officially askin... I ain't got a ring for you yet or anything... but, would you?"

Marry him...?

"I thought you couldn't buy a bih no wedding ring," I joked

He laughed

"I can't buy a bih no wedding ring! You ain't no bih. You my girl." He said "If I had a ring right now, what would you say?"

Everything was telling me yes. Of course. But I had some doubt in the back of my head.

"I'd saaay..." I teased

He perked up. I pretended to be in deep thought.

"...I'd say yes." I revealed

"Forreal?" He said, a sly smile crept onto his face "What if I told you I was lyin?"

Huh?

"Lying? About what?"

He reached over to the couch, shoving his hand underneath the cushion.

"Gaz... You didn't..."

He grinned

"Close your eyes bebita."

My heart was pounding, but I did as he said. He took my hand and I felt him slip my promise ring off, and quickly replace it with something else.

I felt like I was gonna fucking pass out.

"Open your eyes."

"WHAT THE FUCK!!?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!!?!"

He was sitting there laughing his ass off like he hadn't just asked me the most important question of our fucking lives.

I had never seen a diamond that big. I was confused, happy, pissed...

"A-are you serious?" I staggered as tears begin to well up in my eyes

"Hell yeah I'm serious."

"But... We're only 22."

"So?" He shrugged "I know what I want. I know I love you... and you changed my life. Tu erés mi corazón."

I stared at the glistening rock on my finger. A million thoughts ran through my mind.

"Lil Pump know she wanna say yessss." He teased