Chapter Thirty Four : {100K special}

EVENING TIME

Jungkook's POV

The headmaster ordered me to take Eunji to the nurse's office immediately. So I did as he told me and now she's in the nurse's room, with the other students that were caught in the fire.

The boys are also in here with the girls taking care of them. Eunji kept coughing uncontrollably as soon as she woke up so I instantly grab the cup of water from the table and make her drink it. She breathes in and out.

I wonder who those two boys were – the ones that started the fire.

"Jungkook." I hear a familiar voice utter my name weakly.

I glance at Eunji with a smile and reply. "Yes, Eunji."

"Is your arm okay?" She asks softly while taking a look at my arm.

"Eunji, I've told you many times that it'll heal very soon. Forget about me, you're my main priority at the moment." I answer whilst holding her hand and stroking her knuckles with my thumb.

She sighs with an unconvinced expression. "I'm just worried, that's all."

"Eunji, I'm fine. The nurse treated it. Now, no need to worry too much about it and let's just focus on getting you better, okay?" I reply with a reassuring tone.

She nods and bites her lower lip.

All I need to do is just take care of her and make her happy again.

Later, I need to find out who those two boys are.

Namjoon's POV

"No, Jungkook." Jin blatantly answers.

"Oh come on! This isn't fair! I'm not a baby! I can handle this myself." Jungkook whines.

"And what if you land into another fight along with another trip to the headmaster's office?" Hoseok asks.

"I can handle the old guy. It's just those two boys I need to find." Jungkook replies with his arms folded.

Taehyung sighs and shakes his head. "I don't agree with this, Kookie."

"Why not? I'm only going to speak to them." Then Jungkook smirks.

"I don't think so. A fight will start up. Which is why we're all going with you." I speak up.

Jungkook blinks, with an expression of disbelief. "Are you serious? That'll look like I can't fight my own battles!"

"Jungkook, we're just worried about you, okay?" I reply.

"And why are you so concerned about finding those boys, anyway? How come you're so caring towards Eunji, all of a sudden?" Yoongi asks.

Jungkook took a deep breath before answering. "Okay, hyungs. Promise me, that you'll keep this to yourselves. Which means, the girls shouldn't know about this."

We all nod in reply and motion him to proceed.

He takes a deep breath before replying. "I'm in love with Jung Eunji."

We each shared a look before bursting out into laughter.

I spot Jungkook gazing at us with a perplexed expression. We all pat Jungkook's back, still in fits of laughter.