Introduction

The people of Asgard are looking for a new home. They get a warm welcome on Earth, except for Loki. He is treated like a criminal of war, a terrorist. All they see in him is darkness. But there is a light, if she is up for the task.

This story takes place after Thor Ragnarok (spoiler alert!!), with one big difference: there is no big spaceship that suddenly looms over the people of Asgard and they continue their journey to Earth uninterrupted. (so, no Infinity War... yet...)

This is a story about normal life, with some magic in it. What happens when Loki has to behave in order to help his people? And will he let anyone get close to him?

I love to read your comments! Your reactions are what keeps me going. 
And please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed reading the chapter(s). Thank you :-)

 Thank you :-)

Disclaimers

Of course I don't own the Marvel characters in this story, like Loki, Thor, Heimdall, Lady Eir, Iron Man, Hawkeye, The Black Widow and director Fury. Story elements like S.H.I.E.L.D., Stark Tower and the first part of the dialogue in the prologue are also property of Marvel. I merely used them to tell my own story, inspired by the wonderful world of Marvel.

The other characters, story elements and the story line are all figments of my imagination and therefore mine. Please treat them as such.

Also, English is not my first language, so I apologise in advance for any errors in grammar or spelling. Feel free to help me correct them.

Warning: there is some minor swearing, drinking and nudity in this story. Probably no more than in your favorite tv show, but if you are sensitive to this kind of stuff: proceed with caution.

Enjoy!