↳ EPILOGUE

"MY WATER JUST FUCKING BROKE

"MY WATER JUST FUCKING BROKE." Valeria swore loudly after feeling the cushion underneath her get wet.

"Excuse me?" Annie spat out her wine and whipped her head towards her best friend. "You're joking right, Val?"

"Absolutely not." Valeria's eyes went wide and placed her hands over her stomach. "Holy shit- Annie!"

"Oh my god!" her friend began to panic and got up quickly. "We need to go to the hospital- I-I need to call Tom-"

The pregnant woman slowly rose from her spot, her breathing slowly beginning to quicken. "Yes please- fuck." she held onto the couch for support. "They are coming out and I cannot stop it, Annie!" Valeria groaned when she felt a pang of pang surge through her.

Annie was already grabbing her bag and dialing numbers onto her phone. "I know, Val! I'm trying to help! I'm calling Tom! Now let's get to the car, c'mon." she held her phone in one hand while helping her friend out of the living room.

"Hello? Annie?" Tom's muffled voice said from the raven-haired woman's phone.

"Oh thank god- Tom, hey-!"

Valeria tore the phone out of Annie's hands and started to yell frantically, "Honey! My water broke while Annie and I were watching Indiana Jones!"

"Did you just- You're water broke?!"

"While we were watching-"

"Valeria, you've got to get to the hospital! Our baby are coming!" he said quickly, shuffling being heard in the background, followed by yelling from Tom who was getting Fiona.

"We'll meet you there, okay?" Anne said quickly and ended the call, not wanting to hear his reply.

"Shit," Valeria groaned when they made it out the door, completely leaning against her friend as another pang of pain came from her stomach. "Why the hell did I allow myself to get pregnant? I hate this!"

Annie shook her head, continuing to usher Valeria towards her car. "I don't know! You're the ones who had unprotected sex!"

"Shut up!"

"If you weren't going through a tremendous amount of pain, I'd totally sass the shit out of you."

When they finally got into Annie's car, the pregnant woman groaned out once again, but bit her lower to lip to silence herself. "We should get a move on it!"

"Safety first! Where's your seatbelt-"

"Annie, I swear on my unborn son's life if you don't fucking step on it I will give birth right here inside of your brand new car!"