Chapter 1

- Jade -

"Jade , dear get up. It's Monday , " my mum shook me as I groaned.

It's Monday woo joy. Note the sarcasm. Don't get me wrong , I love school. Just not the people. They're all mean except for Jesy , my best friend of course. I hate them all especially Little Ms. Popular , Perrie Edwards.

Oh, who am I kidding

I'm in love with her.

Despite the constant vulgarities and insults spat in my face everyday. I honestly don't know what about her that attracted me.

I guess it's her beautiful voice , her platinum blonde hair that fell on her shoulders ever so perfectly. And of course , her eyes. Her ocean blue eyes that anyone- boy or girl- could get lost into. They're just so mesmerizing.

My thoughts were interrupted when my mum slammed the door shut. I sighed and headed to my bathroom and did my morning business.

--

*honk honk*

"Jesy's here. Bye mam , " I said as I kissed her cheek and waves goodbye.

"Bye , hun. Have fun " I chuckled lightly. Me ? Fun? At school? Oh wow like that's ever gonna happen.

"Sup poopey," Jesy laughed as I hopped onto her car and I just rolled my eyes playfully.

We just sat in the car in silence , a comfortable one. I let my thoughts about the blonde go through my mind.

Why did I have to fall for someone who completely hates my guts? Why must she enter my life and make it complicated then it already is? Why me?

"You okay there? " Jesy asked after a few minutes. I just nodded.

"Perrie?" she asked as if she knew what was on my mind. I simply nodded again and she sighed.

"Why do you like that bitch anyway? She treated you like garbage all this while," she asked after another moment of silence.

"Don't talk about Perrie like that! " I snapped which caught her off guard. I exhaled and apologized. "Wow she got you good"

"Sadly" I muttered, looking down.

Soon enough, we arrived at the carpark and as soon as we stepped into school, dirty looks were sent in our direction. But I'm used to it.

"I have English first. See you at lunch?" Jesy asked and I nodded as we went out separate ways. Great I'm alone.

OH BETTER , look who's walking towards me. Little Ms. Popular. I tried my best to avoid her but of course , I failed. Before I knew what was happening , I was pushed to a locker with Perrie's face inches away from mine.

Oh god help me.

"Hello there , cupcake. Miss me? " she whispered as she ran her hands up and down my sides. I shuddered under her touch. "Let me go Perrie . I have to get to class " I said through gritted teeth.

She thought for a moment. "Of course but before that .. " her hand hit my right cheek. I hissed as the pain started kicking in.

" Fuck you Perrie " I muttered as she started walking away. Just my luck , she heard it. She turned around and winked at me making me knees go weak .

Why , oh lord , why?

I took out the books I need for Math and started making my way to the classroom. As soon as I stepped in the class , words of all kind were thrown at me.
"Bitch"
"Loser"
"Nerd"
"Lesbian"
"DYKE"