Real Life [7]

Conference Room A|Script Read Through and Breakfast

You say next to Jeremy and Scarlet, your script and breakfast in front of you. It was part one of the read through, and you couldn't be more excited. You looked around, and could see that most of the cast was just as excited as you were. Tom was upset, you knew that, because his script consisted of his lines, the line before his, and what scene it was. You took a bite of your food, and flipped to the first page. (I may do some things that I imagine will be in Infinity War, but if they're wrong please don't get mad because this is being written before it comes out in theaters)

The first line was Roberts, and you could hardly contain your excitement. You had that first look into the movie! You were in the movie!
"You ok kid?" Jeremy whispered to you.
"Yes sir, just excited," you replied, and flipped the page, filling your mouth with food before you had any lines. Jeremy silently laughed at your comment, and told you to just call him Jeremy. Scarlet spoke next to you, then Chadwick from across the room. At that point, you started getting nervous since everyone was so good. Tom spoke too, in his Queens accent. It was coming onto your first line after a while. You took a sip of water.
"Who are you?" Chris Evans asked from across the room.
"Kate Bishop. I'm practically an avenger," you said confidently. You had delivered your first line, and almost immediately any nerves you had had left.
"Shut up Kate, I said you had the potential to become one," Jeremy said next to you.
"Exactly! Practically an Avenger!" You delivered your line happily, and Sebastian flashed a thumbs up in your direction. You could see some of your cast mates smiling at you, encouraging you to tell you you were doing good. You looked around, waiting for the next line to be said.
"Chris, that's your line," Joe Russo said from the front.
"What? Oh!" Chris exclaimed. There was laughter from throughout the room. Chris quickly looked over the line.
"Ok, well if Clint says you have the potential, what can you do?" Chris asked his question in his Captain America voice. The script read through went well, and soon it was lunch. The cast had gotten through maybe a fourth of the script, which was how it had been planned.

Some hotel staff brought in lunch, and quickly everyone had gotten food and was eating. You had spoken with some of your cast mates, such as Tom Holland, Elizabeth, Sebastian, and the Chrises. They should start a band. Recruit Chris Pine or something. You sat with Scarlet and Jeremy, talking with them about the script and such, trying to keep up with the conversation.
"They should bring in Deadpool," you said suddenly. Jeremy turned his head to look at you.
"Oh my god your right. Just show up and annoy Thanos until he leaves," Jeremy suggested. The three of you laughed, and continued to discuss your new sub plot with Deadpool. (This is at 500 words lol)

Across the room, Sebastian, Chris and Anthony sat discussing the read through.
"I can't believe you missed your que," Anthony joked, teasing Chris.
"Y/N never missed hers, and she's brand new!" Sebastian added to the joke.
"Y/N's not bad. Marvel made a good decision," Chris told his friends.
"You aren't wrong. I don't know what I was expecting, but she exceeded it," Sebastian told them.
"I agree," Anthony said simply.
"Oh my god, it's a miracle! They agreed with each other!" Chris shouted.

A/N: This is so bad oh my god. I tried. I'm sorry. I have to get to bed really quickly but this is just so bad there's no excuse. I'll probably rewrite it, but here it is for now. Also, about my inspirational Quote, I'll probably have Hayley Atwell just show up because I love Peggy Carter sm. Also, this chapter was at 666 words, including Authors Notes and stuff, but then I added more.

Inspirational Quote:
"I know my value. Anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." -Peggy Carter (Agent Carter.)