There goes me asking

The next few weeks was all Christmas. I don't think I've ever done this much shopping in my life. I had to cook the dinner that night as well.

For Christmas Eve The girlfriends were bringing plates with some food and Penelope is bringing some dish.

I was running around trying to set the table and get everyone ready. I held the plate up as Elton ran after Gabriella.

"Guys no running in the kitchen." I said putting the plate safely on the table.

"It's looking good." Killian came up behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"Thanks. Do you think you can get everyone in here?"

"Yeah"

When everyone came in we had dinner. It was so nice to see the whole family here. When we were done we all sat in the living room together and had a few drinks.

"Daddy can I open this?" Gabriella asked as she sat on Killian's lap.

"You can open one gift." He held the box as she ripped the paper.

She opened it up and pulled out a doll.

"It's a doll." She said as she pulled it to her.

"Thank you." she kissed Killian on the cheek before she jumped off his lap and went to play with Elton.

"A drink for everyone just like old times" Thomas said as he walked out of the bar room with a bottle of whiskey.

"Thomas we all have to go home still." Carlos rolled his eyes at him. He was still the boring older brother at times.

"What is a little Christmas spirit with out a little whiskey." Marco said standing up with his glass.

We all had some drinks and eggnog and soon it was time for everyone to go home.

I had just gotten done cleaning up the kitchen when I walked into Gabriella's room. I was going to say goodnight when I saw that she was asleep with Killian. It was so cute that I had to take a photo.

When I did I walked over and grabbed his coat that he had put on a chair. I went to wake him when I felt something strange in his pocket.

I went threw his coat and pulled out a black box and opened it up. I covered my mouth and looked down at a ring.

"Well there goes me asking

"Well there goes me asking." I looked to see Killian was looking at me.

He got up with out waking Gabriella and grabbed the ring getting down on one knee.

"Audrey D'Amore will you marry me?" I felt a tear run down my face and my heart rase. I nodded my head and pulled him up kissing him.

"Yes." He smiled and put the ring on my finger.

"I love you." He said making me smile.

"I love you too."

No we didn't start off as the best love story. But we found each other in the end. And I wouldn't have it any other way.